Can anyone foster the ginger and white cat found s11

"Bayard" means red haired, too, apparently... (as does "Burrell" :gag: deffo don't like that one- ugh!)

"Flanagan" means "Ruddy"

Radley means Son of the red meadow" (which would sit well with my love of Radley bags!)

I like Thiri and Radley myself closely followed by Cornelious, how is it going with the lads PT?

I think Cornelius sounds really good!

I like Thiri and Radley myself closely followed by Cornelious, how is it going with the lads PT?

It's hard to decide on names... I quite like Cornelius, Thiri and Radley, but can't decide which would suit him best of all.

I might just have to get another two ginger boys, and use all three names up lol lol lol *gulp*

Ginger lad is settling in quite well, there's been no arguments yet (touch wood) apart from a little grumbling, whilst (I reckon) a bit of an hierarchy was being established. (well, you have to have something of a pecking order, don't you?)

I've texted mc55, earlier to say how well he seems to be settling, and that he's loving lots and lots of cuddles.

It really does seem like he wants me to be his forever-mum!