Is there a forum for Huddersfield?

hey does anybody know of a forum like this for huddersfield im a student there and i cant find anything so thought maybe sombody here miiight do :D:rolleyes:

hey does anybody know of a forum like this for huddersfield im a student there and i cant find anything so thought maybe sombody here miiight do :D:rolleyes:

Jennyjenjen,

As another Huddersfield student I can't say I know of one, but if you find one please let me know.

Sam.

I've come across one before, but its a very small one.

Be a great idea if you were to start one - there are hundreds of students in Hudds to get you going

I've come across one before, but its a very small one.

That's what they all say. You should get out more love.

I hope to Christ you're not studying English.

I think there is, it might be called 'Huddersfield One'.

I was born and bred in Huddersfield. Hope you're enjoying the course & Huddersfield is to you're liking?

I've just had a scary thought.

What if we all have our Huddersfield equivalents on the Huddersfield forum? So there is a Huddersfield version of me, posting exactly the same drivel I do except with a Huddersfield accent? How scary would that be?

(did I have too much mulled wine earlier? :huh:)

There is a website called neighboursunited that is about to start in the Huddersfield area....

It has been running for a while in Harrogate and has been a great success. As well as a local forum, you will be able to communicate with your neighbours, exhange handy tips for trades and businesses, advertise items in a virtual newsagents window for FREE..in fact there is loads of things...

Hope you enjoy it...oh...and you can join in Sheffield as well, we just dont have a Neighbour Champion for that area yet so its a little bare at the moment...

Cheers

They have "t'internet" in Huddersfield??!! :o

I thought they'd only just got electrickery...