Hand car Washes

Which one is the best?

bucket and sponge outside your house and save a fiver or give it to charity

bucket and sponge outside your house and save a fiver or give it to charity
THIS IS AN INTERESTING POST:huh:

HOW MUCH OF THE CASH GOES TO THE TAXMAN FROM THE HAND CARWASH and put back into the state for them that needs it .

I have used the one on Handsworth Road and the one opposite Sheffield Arena,both do a great job and the car stays clean a lot longer than you doing it yourself.Its not worth getting the bucket out for what they charge.One of my friends took his car to the Arena one and got a wash,tyre shine and a mini valet for £10.When I saw him it looked in showroom condition. Top job guys.

hand car wash at £5 is the best thing ever invented, I hate washing my car the alloys are a nightmare and as its black i have to spend ages drying it, 5 minutes and they do the lot. BARGAIN in my book

To many foreigners running the car washes. Would like to see if the cash you part with after tax and N.I actually goes through the books. Once a week for say 50 weeks of the year, thats £250.00, or about £305 before stoppages. A weeks wages for some people. Pay less than that in road tax and insurance. 19 year old car group 2 scrapper third party with donkeys years no claims.

I had my car done in 2006 and the pressure washer they used was so powerfull and had so much traffic film remover in it that they took the lacquer of the paint down one side. That put the end to my hand car wash days. Now I do it myself or go to the old Law Bros garage on Leppings Lane. They have a conveyor what has no bristles. Like a roller with thousands of flannels on them:hihi:

hand car wash at £5 is the best thing ever invented, I hate washing my car the alloys are a nightmare and as its black i have to spend ages drying it, 5 minutes and they do the lot. BARGAIN in my book
ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE U STOP AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS SOME IMMIGRANT JUMPS ON YOUR BONNET WIPES YOUR WINSCREEN AND DEMANDS A £5 :hihi:

city road car wash at texaco garage do all our vans...first class service

HOW MUCH OF THE CASH GOES TO THE TAXMAN FROM THE HAND CARWASH and put back into the state for them that needs it .

Depends on which car wash ;)

How is this statement:

To many foreigners running the car washes.

Related to this one?

Would like to see if the cash you part with after tax and N.I actually goes through the books. Once a week for say 50 weeks of the year, thats £250.00, or about £305 before stoppages. A weeks wages for some people. Pay less than that in road tax and insurance. 19 year old car group 2 scrapper third party with donkeys years no claims.

..as far as I know 'foreigners' generating income in the UK are subject to taxation the same way everybody is.

Edited by boyfriday

How is this statement:

To many foreigners running the car washes.

Related to this one?:

..as far as I know 'foreigners' generating income in the UK are subject to taxation the same way everybody is.

most of the kids at our car wash are foreigners....they were born on manor..and used to wash mary queen of scots carraige...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

If it's worth travelling from eastern Europe to work in a Sheffield car wash maybe it's worth "them that needs it" wandering down from the job centre ?