Christmassy music which isn't Christmas music

I dont like christmas music, 'cos its annoying, but some good music sounds quite Christmassy.

Coles Corner by Richard Hawley and the soundtrack to Edward Scissorhands are two of my favourites, has anyone else got any good Christmassy non Christmas music?

Well actually liking or disliking Christmas music has more to do with your mood then your taste. Usually I don't listen to Christmas music at all but just two days before, I've heard this local band performing on some otherwise childish tunes. But since it was meant for a Christmas show, I found it very entertaining.

Jona Lewie's anti-war song 'Stop the Cavalry' isn't a christmas song and is actually a rather melancholy ditty. Same with the Pogue's A Fairytale of New York.

Whats that new pixo lott thing called? erm...cry me out? thats quite chrismassy

I dont like christmas music, 'cos its annoying, but some good music sounds quite Christmassy.

Coles Corner by Richard Hawley and the soundtrack to Edward Scissorhands are two of my favourites, has anyone else got any good Christmassy non Christmas music?

Hawley all the way :D

I think The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds" sounds quite Christmassy in places (especially "Wouldn't It Be Nice" and "God Only Knows").