What day will you do your last minute Christmas shopping?

Amazingly, I got mine done with about a week to spare, very different from last year when some pressies weren't bought until December 27th or 28th.

Now I can eagerly look forward to the very best time of the year, 00:01 AM on Boxing Day morning, which is THE LONGEST POSSIBLE PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE NEXT BLOOMIN' CHRISTMAS!

The only thing better would be if 2010 were a leap year, giving me even longer before "Consumermas" rolls around again, but I'll have to wait a couple of years for that.

Baaah, humbug! :gag:

Good news, one less body in the way when I do my last minute shopping. :thumbsup:

Amazingly, I got mine done with about a week to spare, very different from last year when some pressies weren't bought until December 27th or 28th.

Now I can eagerly look forward to the very best time of the year, 00:01 AM on Boxing Day morning, which is THE LONGEST POSSIBLE PERIOD OF TIME BEFORE NEXT BLOOMIN' CHRISTMAS!

The only thing better would be if 2010 were a leap year, giving me even longer before "Consumermas" rolls around again, but I'll have to wait a couple of years for that.

Baaah, humbug! :gag:

"Consumermas". You've been waiting all year to use that word haven't you? Come on, be honest. :hihi:

Managed to get all my shopping done while keeping all you lot busy replying to this thread. :hihi::hihi:

Thanks, Merry Christmas. viney. :)

Managed to get all my shopping done while keeping all you lot busy replying to this thread. :hihi::hihi:

Thanks, Merry Christmas. viney. :)

Darn! :rant::rant::rant:

Darn! :rant::rant::rant:

You had your chance Lady. ;)

Since i'm male im effing superb at xmas shopping. I waited until the 22nd of december and did the whole lot in under an hour at chesterfield tesco express!

;5761330']Since i'm male im effing superb at xmas shopping. I waited until the 22nd of december and did the whole lot in under an hour at chesterfield tesco express!

Cool dude! :thumbsup:

Christmas, schmissmass.

Capitalism and greedy bankers after your money....and SOOOO many seem to fall for it all the time..on this post, at Tesco, Morrisons, Asda and Moneyhaul.

By the way, the advent of Christmas is sometime early December EACH year, so, effectively, we have been "in Christmas" for quite a few weeks now....but most of you dumbed down lot have been too busy watching x-faculty...to know any better...

.then....

there are 12 days of Christmas, which start I think on Dec 24th or 25th...and go on until 6th January....soooo, little did you know it, but you now have 12 more CHRISTMAS days to spend, spend, spend.!

What are you reading this post for? Go on, get out there and be "suckered" once again, by the greedy, profit making, media supported capitalists.

HUMBUG.

Christmas, schmissmass.

Capitalism and greedy bankers after your money....and SOOOO many seem to fall for it all the time..on this post, at Tesco, Morrisons, Asda and Moneyhaul.

By the way, the advent of Christmas is sometime early December EACH year, so, effectively, we have been "in Christmas" for quite a few weeks now....but most of you dumbed down lot have been too busy watching x-faculty...to know any better...

.then....

there are 12 days of Christmas, which start I think on Dec 24th or 25th...and go on until 6th January....soooo, little did you know it, but you now have 12 more CHRISTMAS days to spend, spend, spend.!

What are you reading this post for? Go on, get out there and be "suckered" once again, by the greedy, profit making, media supported capitalists.

HUMBUG.

Swallow your pride and get down to Asda, they've got some crackin' buy one get one free deals! :hihi:

Swallow your pride and get down to Asda, they've got some crackin' buy one get one free deals! :hihi:

Thanks Viney....or David, if you like......swallowed MY pride.....MANY, MANY years ago my friend.

Asda, sshmassda.

It is because of Asda that the likes of me and you will soon be put under more pressure for our work...ie. low wages, no unions, crap conditions, people leave, get disillusioned....start working for themselves as a plumber!

Happy times.!

As it happens....I was in Netto....and my Christmas food shopping came to £1.48.

Consume less? Yes, I suppose we could.

My last minute Christmas shopping is usually done in the sales - so I might start it next week.