Is Wilcox Road (Fox Hill) a safe area to live in?

Hello everyone,

I have been looking for a house to live in. Just found one on Wilcox Road which looks quite clean, quiet and beautiful to me. I was just wondering whether Wilcox Road (Foxhill) is a safe area to live in terms of Crime, Robbery, Violence and Burglery and if it's a friendly area for an Asian. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a great weekend. Regards.

it used to be a bit rough a few years ago but i cant really say its any better these days

I don't think Wilcox is too bad is it is a fairly main road. Some of the smaller side streets might not be as good. But overall I think it is OK.

Vikas? Is that you? SPC? Its Dan!!!

I live on Wolfe Road mate, just off Wilcox. Been here two years nearly, never seen any trouble. You get a few kids hanging around on the park and shops (same everywhere really) but Ive never had any trouble off them.

you get kids hanging around where ever you go but i have to agree this area is not bad place to live in so go for it.

I know someone who lived on wilcox about 10 years ago and they were broken into a couple of times, but couldn't say what its like now

Hi guys. Thank you very much for your response. I feel comfortable now. Cheers! Hey Dan, Yes. This is Vikas. See you on Monday.

foxhill has been known to be a rough area for years,i dont think its changed

We live on Powley Road and have had no major problems in the three years we have lived there. In fact we really quite like it.

There are far worse areas to live.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if Wilcox Road has been affected by recent power cuts. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.