Grenoside Panto Group 'Aladdin' - Community Centre, Grenoside - Jan/Feb 10

If you're looking for great value entertainment this festive season, then look no further than Grenoside Panto Group's forthcoming production of 'Aladdin'.

We don't fly in soap stars from around the world. We don't charge fancy prices. We don't take our audience for granted.

We do use local actors. We do offer fantastic value for money. We do appreciate each and every member of our audience and make everyone feel welcome.

So give the TV a break for a couple of hours this Christmas and get yourself down to the Community Centre on Main Street Grenoside for a great night's live entertainment performed by local people for local people, and all at a fantastic price.

The performance dates are Fri 29th & Sat 30th of January and Thurs 4th Fri 5th & Sat 6th of February. With a matinee at 2pm on each Sat.

Last years performances were virtually all sold out, so make sure you book early in order to secure your seat. Tickets can be purchased via our ticket secretary Carolyn Young on 0114 2468937 or from Grenoside Post Office. Tickets are also available to purchase in the crush hall of the Community Centre on Main Street Grenoside on Wednesday nights on the 6th, 13th, & 20th of Jan between 7.15pm – 8.15pm.

Edited by grenobob

Here, here on this. My wife and i took our 3 girls to the greno panto last time and i was great, we all thoroughly enjoyed the show and vowed to return again. Got the tickets last week (i'm lucky enough to work with young Josh's nanan so got in early!!) and we all can't wait, front row on the final show of the run! Turned out the guy who was playing the dame was one of my old teachers at Chaucer school, strange seeing him dressed as a woman, lol. Definitely recommend this to anyone, get yourselves along if you can :thumbsup:

Ticket prices for Aladdin panto going on at the Grenoside Commmunity Centre, Main Street grenoside between Jan 29 - 6th Feb.

Adults £6.00

Concession £4.00

Family ticket (2 adult + 2 concession) £18

Come along and enjoy the show.