Has your mad Friday been as mad as you thought?

Yup that's what I thought, I do moan a lot on my facebook/ to my OH (poor sod) about this trivial stuff (not nice- esp when kids unwell)- but I know things could be lots worse so then I feel bad for moaning!

Anyway- back to mad friday....

Am hoping someone comes on drunk in from a work party with an embarrassing story to tell, to amuse me now everyone's asleep but me!

:hihi:

From what I can see out the window, it doesn't seem to be any more busier than a usual Friday night. Revolution was packed earlier about 6ish but there isn't any more people than usual outside having a smoke! Think I'll keep inside with the warmth and a beer :)

Last time I went out on Mad Friday was in Rotherham 2yrs ago and it was packed early on, saw people passed out on pavements, a guy swinging his bits around in the middle of a crowded bar, all before 8pm. Then it didn't seem busy.

Think a lot of people maybe finish early on Mad Friday (the ones who break up today rather than not at all or next week) and go out from work so it's busier earlier. I once went out from work Xmas Eve, did my ankle in falling down the step in Bankers Draft near the loos, went home, fell asleep, woke up sober and then went out that night. It was awful- ankle like a baloon, unable to walk let alone dance and hungover like hell. Never again (not that I would now- Xmas Eve is all about the kids now) :)

Edited by Miss_S_83

Yup that's what I thought, I do moan a lot on my facebook/ to my OH (poor sod) about this trivial stuff (not nice- esp when kids unwell)- but I know things could be lots worse so then I feel bad for moaning!

Anyway- back to mad friday....

Am hoping someone comes on drunk in from a work party with an embarrassing story to tell, to amuse me now everyone's asleep but me!

:hihi:

Yeah, some funny stories would be good.

Police are on the prowl in Hillsborough waiting to breathalise people, so watch out !!

My first time i have not been out in yrs on mad friday , arghhhhhhhhhhh lol , ive been sat in the warm wi my boss lady lol im lookin after her after she has had a hip replacement , so sat here with few beers nice and warm and relaxed . So alllllll good here made a nice change lol and ill tell you what i wont miss mad sat hangover to ha ha ha ha ,dammmm is that a sighn of gettin old . :)

I popped into town to go shopping, got some presents for people, bought meals and few drinks, meet more friends for coffee/beer, had a smoke at parkhill, shouted at bus driver for not speaking English and came home, waited on for a mate who never made it round cos he'd had too much tipple.

My company gives us a blowout Christmas party in lieu of a bonus (share of profits) to reward us for our increased productivity. How convenient.

Heil capitalism!!!

And for those of you who thought tonight was bad - just wait till wednesday :hihi:

Mine was the Least mad ever! I have two poorly children at home, who in all certainty will still be ill on xmas day :( poor things have both gone down with some nasty cold type virus that develops into a chest infection. Eldest one has just started his antibiotics, the baby started yesterday with it and I have woken this morning all stuffy and coughing :( so looks like we will be having a mad Monday at the G.P's. Fun!

Last time I went out on a Crazy Fiday....it was a few years ago in Rotherham. At 6.30pm we were walking to SNAFU's and there were police all over.....guys puking up and some poor bugger with his face slashed open crying his eyes out waiting for the ambulance....blood all over.

Mind you.....sounds like a normal night in Rotherham......glad I dont go there on an evening anymore.

A friend of mine who manages an accountancy firm in the Cathedral quarter rang me at lunch time.

Him: Coming out for a few beers viney?

Me: Sorry mate, can't, I'm working. How did last night go?

Him: Office party was mad. I walked into the photocopying room and three of the lasses were drunk and photocopying their boobs.

Me: What did you do about it? :)

Him: I said, "come on girls, the photocopier isn't meant for that. You know it, and I know it".

Me: Good point. :loopy::hihi: :hihi: