Has your mad Friday been as mad as you thought?

"Mad Friday" The Friday before Christmas when everybody goes crazy! Office parties, boozy night out with mates, how has yours gone?

I'm just mad that I can't go out as I am working at seven in the morning! :mad:

Everybody must still be out enjoying themselves, You lucky devils. :(

Nope,

Had the worst meal in the world on the works do. Cafe Rouge, solid Parsnips and Carrots and a mushroom and Cheese starter with whole 4 - yes 4 mushrooms in!! Then they didn't have the dessert we preordered weeks ago so we had to have Chocolate Brownie instead.

Most of the work people do Cocktail bars and Wine Bars and I do real Ale boozers, so I left them and went to the Dove for a bit :D

Now I'm home alone and will probably have an early night :(

Edited by Grim Reaper

I got off to a good start

I drove to work thnking how little traffic there was

Arrived at the office to find it locked

The security guard then gave me a pitying look and informed me it was a publc holiday

It was nice driving back home though:D

Had a mad day at work, my partner is stuck in Boston with the snow, and I haven't seen him for 9 days :(

Sorry about that guys, but at least I don't feel so left out anymore.

Sounds like there's gonna be some right miserable gets posting in the morning. :hihi:

Nope, i'm sat at home ready and waiting for this baby to make an appearance whilst my OH is out on his works xmas do :D

Atleast i get a bit of peace and quiet without him though :hihi:

I dunno .. but it is now !

We had a big family party last night, one of our friends had an epileptic fit and had to go to hospital.

Shes fine now though told lass.

No madness here, been awake from before 4am until 7am for no reason, drifted off for an hour and up at 8 with the kiddliwinks. One of them has had a tummy bug and sickness for 3 days and we took her to the Dr's (she seems a lot better than yesterday but not 100%). Now I have it, and my OH has cold. My driving test (learned for 9yrs +, test booked for 6wks+) was cancelled obv. because of the damn snow. OH's mum also ill and he is due to go on his works do tomorrow but if he is ill he won't be and I can't join him after as planned as now no babysitter.

Also wanted to spend the wkend away or at least doing fun things with the kids but at this rate I don't see that happening!

Oh well, would rather be in mi warm house than out there- went out down town last week and it was bobbar. Just wish everyone was well enough to do something nice but it could be worse and for that I am thankful it's not.

:) xx

Quick word of warning folks. The cops will be out in full force in the morning checking breath, this is one of their big days on the calendar!

Don't even think about getting in your car in the morning if you have been on the sauce tonight.

Stay safe. :thumbsup:

No madness here, been awake from before 4am until 7am for no reason, drifted off for an hour and up at 8 with the kiddliwinks. One of them has had a tummy bug and sickness for 3 days and we took her to the Dr's (she seems a lot better than yesterday but not 100%). Now I have it, and my OH has cold. My driving test (learned for 9yrs +, test booked for 6wks+) was cancelled obv. because of the damn snow. OH's mum also ill and he is due to go on his works do tomorrow but if he is ill he won't be and I can't join him after as planned as now no babysitter.

Also wanted to spend the wkend away or at least doing fun things with the kids but at this rate I don't see that happening!

Oh well, would rather be in mi warm house than out there- went out down town last week and it was bobbar. Just wish everyone was well enough to do something nice but it could be worse and for that I am thankful it's not.

:) xx

Get all the duff stuff out of the way now so you can enjoy your Christmas. :)