How are you spending Christmas this year?

I'll be at home with Mr Peach, and 3 baby Peaches.

We're going to Mums for a Pre Christmas celebration, because she's working Christmas and Boxing day (She's a carer in the community), all the family from down south will be there.

We'll be having the not to traditional dinner of Lamb on Christmas day this year I think, its my first Christmas GLuten Free too, so can't wait to see how that works!

Food, prezzies, food, drink, food, drink, sick, food and drink, bed, A&E!

Well the computers going off and staying off on Christmas eve morning until at LEAST the 2nd of January, according to my Oh.

Christmas eve is getting the kids bathed and then off to bed, then getting their gifts out and around the tree then me and the hound sitting and watching crap telly and maybe having a drink of port or wine.

Christmas day is just us having dinnner and what have you until around 6 PM and thats when family and friends arrive to eat and drink us out of house and home.

Boxing day we go to familys and eat and drink them out of house and home and basically from there on in its visiting family and friends and getting over fed and legless each night until new years eve when we all get together and try to drown ourselves in alcohol.

Then for the next four months I`ll be waking in cold sweats as I remember what a complete and total tit I made of myself and going to friends and family and apologising.

Same old stuff every year.

I'll be spending it with my mum, dad, brother, his girlfriend and my gran and grandad.

It'll be the first Christmas without my other gran though, so it's going to be a little upsetting, especially for my dad.

alone, huge amount of alcohol that should render me unconsious around the 23rd and wake up once its all over............

At the moment we're going to my parents in the morning and OH's parents for dinner/afternoon then probably back home to spend the night together but that could all change and i could be in hospital. Who knows!

not sure yet, its not going to be 100% good thats for sure

the missuses brother has cancer and had 2 months to live...........the last couple of weeks has seen a frightening decline, he may not last a month never mind 2

shes taking the kids and travelling down to sheff tommorow........im gonna get picked up next week to go down

luckily we saw him..........in decentish health and smiling at his wedding the other week

Im spending christmas , with my husband and kids. Doing very little then eating ,vegging and having xmas dinner in our pj's. And playing family games for the day ,as I have not had much time with them with me being in hospital.

And on the 28th december im having a party for my daughter who will be 2. And im spending the day with my best mates nat,liz and danielle and my other mates are coming too.

And new yrs eve was going out for a meal but decided to stay in with danielle and liz and my other half. whoop

Well the computers going off and staying off on Christmas eve morning until at LEAST the 2nd of January, according to my Oh.

Christmas eve is getting the kids bathed and then off to bed, then getting their gifts out and around the tree then me and the hound sitting and watching crap telly and maybe having a drink of port or wine.

Christmas day is just us having dinnner and what have you until around 6 PM and thats when family and friends arrive to eat and drink us out of house and home.

Boxing day we go to familys and eat and drink them out of house and home and basically from there on in its visiting family and friends and getting over fed and legless each night until new years eve when we all get together and try to drown ourselves in alcohol. Then for the next four months I`ll be waking in cold sweats as I remember what a complete and total tit I made of myself and going to friends and family and apologising.

Same old stuff every year.

:hihi: I found this ever so funny! Thanks for the laugh JW, heh heh!

At the moment we're going to my parents in the morning and OH's parents for dinner/afternoon then probably back home to spend the night together but that could all change and i could be in hospital. Who knows!

Oooh Binty not sure if you remember me but bloody hell I didn't realise you were ready to 'drop'! What date you due? Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible, maybe you will have a Xmas baby? x :)

not sure yet, its not going to be 100% good thats for sure

the missuses brother has cancer and had 2 months to live...........the last couple of weeks has seen a frightening decline, he may not last a month never mind 2

shes taking the kids and travelling down to sheff tommorow........im gonna get picked up next week to go down

luckily we saw him..........in decentish health and smiling at his wedding the other week

Sorry to hear that, not a nice thing at any time let alone Xmas, have been there ourselves so you have my sympathy. xxxxx

Oooh Binty not sure if you remember me but bloody hell I didn't realise you were ready to 'drop'! What date you due? Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible, maybe you will have a Xmas baby? x :)

Of course i remember you :) I'm due 28th so who knows when she'll decide to arrive :hihi: