Man denied benefits after leaving Spain.

Nothing like charity begins at home.

After years of paying into the system we treat a family like this.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/nes/man-is-denied-benefits-after.5923185.jp

tell him to go back to spain...get rid of all his documentation...jump on a lorry and enter the country illegally......tell the authorities he's from afghanistan...then it's nice house,car and a monthly dole cheque...happy days

I like the comment about being able to get benefits if you are gay (if it's still there). Made me laugh. Can you get a special "gay" allowance from the government?

tell him to go back to spain...get rid of all his documentation...jump on a lorry and enter the country illegally......tell the authorities he's from afghanistan...then it's nice house,car and a monthly dole cheque...happy days

thats soft touch britain for you, but ssshhh some idiots on here think by throwing money at them when they come in is helping the economy :loopy::loopy::loopy:

I know of someone who has lived in Spain for 3 years came over here last x mas was taken ill and then taken to hospital, when during his stay he had someone come upto him and ask him how he was paying for his medical care! as he hadnt been in the country for the past 12months he had to pay!!

Yet wagon hiding illegals get a fast track ticket to moneyville! its shocking, but ill probably be called racist for saying that i dont care!

I know of someone who has lived in Spain for 3 years came over here last x mas was taken ill and then taken to hospital, when during his stay he had someone come upto him and ask him how he was paying for his medical care! as he hadnt been in the country for the past 12months he had to pay!!

Yet wagon hiding illegals get a fast track ticket to moneyville! its shocking, but ill probably be called racist for saying that i dont care!

Or liar.

These muppets always call you either a racist or a liar. Or both.

Or liar.

These muppets always call you either a racist or a liar. Or both.

i'm no racist.....loads of my mates have been here aslong as me....all colours...and they agree that this country moves the goalposts has far has benefits are concerned.....

you try being self-employed hit hard times and see what help you get...naff all.....come in illegal and have it thrown at you......that's what causes the unrest....and bitterness

i'm no racist.....loads of my mates have been here aslong as me....all colours...and they agree that this country moves the goalposts has far has benefits are concerned.....

you try being self-employed hit hard times and see what help you get...naff all.....come in illegal and have it thrown at you......that's what causes the unrest....and bitterness

I agree. Im lucky enough to be in a job i like but the amount of people ive know whove lost their jobs then suddenly being replaced with immigrants who can barely string 2 english words together is unreal. Most of my black, asian, chinese mates agree is happening to fast and in too large numbers for us to cope and the unrest will only get worse.

All you anti-immigrant muppets see this bit?

The 42-year-old lived in Spain with his family for four-and-a-half years but decided to return home after work dried up due to the economic crisis.

He is an economic migrant.

Besides which, his assets are clearly considerable, owning land in spain and in the uk, so i doubt he would have qualified anyway.

All you pro immigrant muppets see this?

I agree. Im lucky enough to be in a job i like but the amount of people ive know whove lost their jobs then suddenly being replaced with immigrants who can barely string 2 english words together is unreal. Most of my black, asian, chinese mates agree is happening to fast and in too large numbers for us to cope and the unrest will only get worse.

I'm an immigrant, and I can string two English words together - Housing Benefit.