Photographs Wanted

High quality digital photgraphs wanted of North Yorkshire & Cumbria, including The Lake District, The Yorkshire Dales, The North York Moors, Yorkshires East Coast and Cumbrias West Coast.

These are for use on tourist websites.

Typically looking for;

• towns and villages
  • lakes
  • mountains
  • summer
  • winter
  • spring
  • autumn
  • landmarks
  • events

Will pay £1 - 3 each depending on content, size, quality etc.

Send a private message if you are interested.

High quality cars wanted preferably Aston Martins, Lamborghinis etc.

Willing to pay £50-100 depending on condition!

Difference is - there are not thousands of high quality cars already available on the web for stated price

I have a lovely photo of derwentwater with a snow topped Skiddaw in the background, but it'll cost more than £3!

High quality cars wanted preferably Aston Martins, Lamborghinis etc.

Willing to pay £50-100 depending on condition!

and lol @ the irony.:hihi:

Difference is - there are not thousands of high quality cars already available on the web for stated price
Missed the point entirely.

Besides why not buy them if that is the case?

This is a wind up right... An early Christmas cracker joke perhaps?

We will buy them and do all the time - we need 100's, just thought I would see if anybody wanted to assist and get some cash.

We need some for the main web site pages also and will pay more for them.

All offers will be looked at.

Here's a thought - Why not pay someone enough to make it worth their while? You know, so they actually make money from it as opposed to subsiding your business.

Livestrong - sadly, this is very probably not a wind up, just another illustration of how little people value photographers. And I bet if anyone asked the people offering such derisory amounts to do their job for a similarly pathetic amount, they'd not be too pleased.

Or you could go and take them yourself with a disposable camera. For the price you are offering you will probably get the same quality of image

Have you tried a stock photo site such as istockphoto.com ? You'll get some decent pics there for your budget :)

Not sure if, as an amateur photographer, I'm right but this doesn't seem too bad a deal. For instance - take a trip to Scarborough, take 50 saleable shots, if he pays £3 per shot that's £150. I don't think that's too bad a days work. Better still, take 2 shots of each scene and you'll retain the copyright of one :)

As I say I don't make a living from my photography, and don't sell my work, so maybe I'm missing something here?