VOTE FOR THE OWLS MANAGER ?????  

46 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE FOR THE OWLS MANAGER ?????

• Nigel Worthington (x- owls player )
    • Nigel Pearson (x-owlsplayer and capt)
    • Big Ron Atkinson
    • Peter Taylor
    • B Davies
    • Ferguson (as in Alex ferguson son lol)
    • H Wilkinson - with someone younger Learning the ropes
    • Other - Dont like any of the above

So who would you like as owls manager and why ?

could you add Edward John Smith to the list please..:D

Paul Daniels, we are doomed. :(

Your not doomed yet, plenty of time, look at the run Barnsley are on. One note of caution i really suspect Posh may get out of trouble. The New manager is working wonders. And i dont see they being a bottom 3 team.

Your not doomed yet, plenty of time, look at the run Barnsley are on. One note of caution i really suspect Posh may get out of trouble. The New manager is working wonders. And i dont see they being a bottom 3 team.

I would like a drop or two of what you have been drinking, I hope that you are right mate, but I feel the worst, is there a Jack Charlton out there? When the club that you love is being run by amatuers, what hope is there? :confused:

I would like a drop or two of what you have been drinking, I hope that you are right mate, but I feel the worst, is there a Jack Charlton out there? When the club that you love is being run by amatuers, what hope is there? :confused:

blind faith?!?

I think we could do with one of Man Citys Arabs to step in after yet another woefull and worrying performance today.

id take mark hughes now he available lol

Yeah defo m8 lol, if Fergie had been retiring at the end of the season i would have had a dabble on him going to Old Trafford, he just didn't fit at Man City for me being a Man United legend.

what we want and what we get is 2 different things

money mcaurley will get it

like to get fergy jnr get goods loans from man utd + young ambitious manager with top knowledge from his dad

Personally id like to see us go for Curbishley, but i feel he would be out of our price bracket

Id have Big Ron back tomorrow . Top manager ,and i feel he could still do a good job . He knows the club ,and will have the fans back onside straight away .

He picked up a lot of unknown players very cheap and turned them into a superb team . Harkes ,Nilsson , Palmer ,none were big names when he signed them .

Id personally like us to go for Mark Robbins.

He did a superb job at Rotherham with no money ,and he is now repeating that sucess at Barnsley with no money .

Weather we can afford to pay compo for a manager with another club is a different matter.

I truely believe Robbins is one of the most promishing up and coming managers in the game .

Make your mind up.