Royal mail is shocking.

My OH had a go at them today, she returned home to find a 90 quid pair of shoes that she`d ordered just left on the front step in full view of the street.

My OH had a go at them today, she returned home to find a 90 quid pair of shoes that she`d ordered just left on the front step in full view of the street.

i wish we had our old postman back because this new one we have is a young lad and he dunt care at all, i saw him go to a house across the road and its all open, no privet on front so you could see his door from yards away and the postman just got a parcel out and just put it on the step without even attempting to knock on the door.

but noooo i mension something like this and people on here straight away jump down your throat and call you lazy and be nasty to you.

well to those that have called me lazy and left a not called for comment, why dont u get lost u nasty gets :rant::mad:

and to those that say they get crap pay, i dont think they do mate, because they get a lot better pay than other people i know that are in a even more rubbish job and some that are not in so much of a rubish job. my mum knows someone whos husband is a postman and she said he gets around £2,000 a month, now to me if you say that int a good pay then you must be rolling in that much money of you own and think you are good, that you dont even realise its a good pay.

Edited by cavalier_SRi

our postman is brilliant. Never had any problems with the post not even when they strike we still got ours. As has been stated already - how much do u think it wud cost you to deliver a letter yourself from one end of the country to the other?? Be thankful its only 38p!! If you have a problem then contact Royal Mail and stop slagging them off on here. They work bloody hard day and night to make sure the whole dam country get there mail so be thankful again!

here we go again, someone else aving a pop.

i dont care how hard day and night they work, thats life, they want to get the postmen that dont care or dont do their job propperly and give them a good kick up the arse, otherwise get shot of them.

I ordered something that was to be delivered by Royal Mail and it was delivered the next day. This has happened on numerous occasions.

Recorded delivery is a farce, my xmas pressie is currently in the care of RM...and it was sent 8 days ago...and still no sign.

I have had both good and bad experiences with the Mail. But I won't say a bad word against our local postman. He does the best he can and is always pleasant. He was quite obviously struggling with back pain for a number of weeks. Finally he now has a trolley. In my opinion he should have had one 2 years ago. Everyone blames the postman at the end of it but there are faults throughout the system.

There are big problems at Royal Mail, their service is shocking... but I have no complaint about the postmen & women on the ground.

I have just had a photo emailed to me of my son and the Christmas card I posted to him on the 7th December .............he just got it today. OK, he IS in Japan, but normally stuff takes a week at the most.:roll:

Royal Mail are fantastic. Great service.

Yes, and to prove it they have already started delivering for next Christmas.

Last Wednesday they delivered a card to my sister in law in Wiltshire, that had been posted in London on December 20th with a correctly priced first class stamp on it.