Job centre payments

Hi all!

I sign on, on the 18th of december and im just wondering, what with all the job centers being closed over certain days for christmas, when will I be paid?

I know they do the whole early payment thing, but I need to know the exast-ish date it will be. My normal pay day would be the 22nd, or 23rd if they decide to pay it into my post office account. Is anybody else signing the same day and know when they are paid? Or anybody work for them and can give me a little info about it?

Thanks for reading and hopefully helping =)

Stephazine!

i also sing on on the 18th at the hillsbrough one, and normally when ive signed on i get paid the following wednesday. dno about the dates for nxt week.

funnily enough i have and they dont know...even told me they are open over xmas...which i highly doubt

December 25 Dec 2009 (Christmas Day) paid 24 Dec 2009

28 Dec 2009 (bank holiday) paid 24 Dec 2009

29 Dec 2009 (Northern Ireland only) paid 24 Dec 2009

January 1 Jan 2010 (New Year's Day) paid 31 Dec 2009

4 Jan 2010 (Scotland only) paid 31 Dec 2009

The dates above are for WFTC - don't know if it'll be similar for job centre.

ahh thank you =) so my payment should be completely normal then thats good to know =)...now to look for a job - again - everybody has already got the people they need!! thanks people!!