Help want 2 breed my dog

Hi I want to breed my dog but don't know how to go about it. He's a 2 yr old lhasa apso any tips? Thank u

U want 2 think 2wice abt addin 2 da unwanted dogz problem.

Dnt u thnk therz enuf dogz inda pound already?

Now, for the English speakers, that's:-

"You really need to think twice about adding to the unwanted dogs problem.

Don't you think there's enough dogs in the pound already?"

What are your reasons for wanting to stud him out? Is he a particualarly good example of the breed? He's not KC registered so i wouldnt have thought you'd be able to get any cash from offering him out as a stud dog.

T =TROUBLE

Thats why people like you who want to use your so called pet as a cash machine make me so MAD:loopy::rant:

Why dont you read if you can some of the posts on here regarding unwanted and abandoned animals

I suggest you get you dog chopped and you need to show more balls than he will have hopefully and do not breed when there are so many unwanted dogs

people make me despair sometimes:rant::rant:

well said seadog...alas i doubt it will make a difference. but we can always hope!

Did you manage to sell your rabbits - night job, not enough time to look after them? And you want to breed your dog? Yep, I despair too.

because they think its an easy way to make money, and they dont understand what will happen to the pups afterwards, get with it ! most of the pups will be dumped at the pound because people dont have time for them, !!!

:roll: I think the other forum users have said what im thinking.. but just for the sake of maybe getting to point through - dont breed your dog, take a trip to the pound and see all those cold, lonely, unwanted dogs there maybe? Or ANY rescue shelter? It'll bring it home, if you have half a cell anyway!

HA, just noticed the earlier post...http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=526462

now i get it, why sell one dog when you can breed it and sell 4...tut tut

Hi I want to breed my dog but don't know how to go about it. He's a 2 yr old lhasa apso any tips? Thank u

Oh deary deary me:shakes:

If anyone has any further advice for t=trouble please pm them.... closing now.