Where can I buy an Xbox steering wheel?

Does anyone know where I can get the Microcon steering wheel for the 360? I have been trying with Argos for the past 6 weeks but it is always out of stock. I'm getting a bit worried now with only 10 days left!!

to be honest it looks like these things have been discontinued or something because nearly every website or store ive looked at they are all out of stock. Ebay theres none at all, amazon says they are unavailable and play.com dont have them.

so really its not looking good for getting a new one.

I have a xbox 360 microsoft one i thought of selling it as only used it twice.

The force feedback on the microsoft ones are fantastic and feel very realistic.

Does anyone know where I can get the Microcon steering wheel for the 360? I have been trying with Argos for the past 6 weeks but it is always out of stock. I'm getting a bit worried now with only 10 days left!!

hiya m8 my lads selling a wheel for the 360 but i dont know what model it is if your interested give me a shout

Thanks for the response guys.

Wardiz and Jrowl, I have PM'd you.

Blossom2...I have already tried your suggestions. They are either out of stock or they wont be despatched for 1 - 2 months.

I have also tried ebay...there are a few on there but none are ending soon enough and by the time paypal have taken money from my bank, I will struggle to get it here in time.