Tesco apologises over 'ginger jibe' Christmas card

its not actually because of a hair colour though is it. Its because that person was completely mental.

Same with bullies, they chose a victim then find something to pick on them for. there will always be something they can use, too fat, too thin, glasses, frizzy hair, skin colour, the way you talk, your religion, not wearing the right clothes, being too intelligent, being too thick.

Noone is safe from bullies because the only thing they care about is that there is someone they can pick on

I dunno in that specific example, him ranting about me being a ginger **** may have given me the wrong impression. Tho what you say is generally true, but their mental delusions are fueled by reinforcements that it is actually normal behaviour.

Deleted by me!

Edited by sccsux

There must be something wrong with the color on my TV. Those kids were all fair haired, weren't they?

I agree, more strawberry blonde than anything else, definitely not orange ginger..... she's making a huge mountain out of a mole hill, and ginger hair's so unique she's spoiling it for everyone..... (love it by the way!) Wannabe ginge. :)