Tesco apologises over 'ginger jibe' Christmas card

Yeah. If you had a one-armed child, and also a sense of humour, would you feel the same? Or a fat kid? Or one who wears glasses?

There's just something fundamentally destroying to ones soul, to have to pretend that it's ok that the rest of the world laugh at what you're born with (or are stuck with, as a kid).

Imagine if Santa had said that he loved all kids, even black ones?

That's obviously the voice of experience, being born with something that someone else laughs at i mean

If only they'd done a card with Philip Laing sat on Santa's lap captioned "Santa loves all kids - even those who urinate on war memorials". Who could possibly be offended by that?

If only they'd done a card with Philip Laing sat on Santa's lap captioned "Santa loves all kids - even those who urinate on war memorials". Who could possibly be offended by that?

But he doesn't love them, does he? He leaves those on the naughty list a lump of coal in their Christmas stocking.

Here in Ireland we tell them about Kerry people - you're not from the Kingdom are you?

..you didn't know butter doesn't melt in a donkey's mouth, Berlin? :hihi:

Is this post still going??? some find it funny, those with no sense of humour dont!

I wouldnt have said being ginger was a race thing or a disability thing so really dont get the issue.

Did you ever have someone pull a knife on you cos of your hair colour? I have

..that isnt how you spell 'puerile' either strix!

Sorry, couldnt resist that :blush:

Gahhh! I knew the automatic spell checker was wrong!

Did you ever have someone pull a knife on you cos of your hair colour? I have

its not actually because of a hair colour though is it. Its because that person was completely mental.

Same with bullies, they chose a victim then find something to pick on them for. there will always be something they can use, too fat, too thin, glasses, frizzy hair, skin colour, the way you talk, your religion, not wearing the right clothes, being too intelligent, being too thick.

Noone is safe from bullies because the only thing they care about is that there is someone they can pick on

I actually thought it was quite funny! Some people obviously have no sense of humour... I wish I'd seen it before she complained, I would have deffinatly bought the card :D

That's offensive and I am Morally Outraged. By making jokes about this Serious Issue, you are essentially condoning shooting all our soldiers in the head.

I would suggest you are buried in the ground with just your head showing whilst all the ginger veterans urinate on you.

Yours,

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells

PS I'd write more but I have to go and spy on the neighbours through the free telescope I got with this weeks Daily Mail so I can be Morally Outraged that they are being naked in their bedroom. It's so sleazy! :rant:

Its no different to the funny catherine tate sketches that many love...

and everything ricky gervais says!