Tesco apologises over 'ginger jibe' Christmas card

Quality

So insulted she went back in to get a little bit more.

Should be worth a few bob in the courts.

Maybe even enough to dye their nuggets a different colour:hihi:

Just been watching this on Look North! She was so OUTRAGED that she had to get it banned for everyone. I thought it was funny...

Also, the same woman who was outraged appears to have dyed her hair red and also refers to all her kids hair as red even though its clearly ginger!

Some people have far too much time on their hands...

I know what you mean. My ginger mate thinks its the funniest thing shes seen in a long while. Some mardy gets have to spoil everyone elses fun dont they.

Its a bloody funny card I bet- I`d certainly have bought it.

The mardy arses strike again and bugger it for everybody, its a pity they cant just tell people like that to sod off.

Its a bloody funny card I bet- I`d certainly have bought it.

The mardy arses strike again and bugger it for everybody, its a pity they cant just tell people like that to sod off.

You have to wonder how far people like this would take it.

There must be something wrong with the color on my TV. Those kids were all fair haired, weren't they? Maybe the one on the left had a very very slight tinge of red, but nothing you'd notice,

I think the store was wrong to stock the card, it's ot of order to encourage people to laugh at kids, especially because of their appearance which they can't do anything about. It's all jealousy anyway, red hair rules!

My ex had ginger hair, his nickname in the Royal Marines was Ginge..........he wouldn't eat Ginger biscuits cos he said it would be like cannibalism (sp) Everyone else went grey with worry but he was ginger cos of being out in the rain (rust) :hihi:

I just saw that Harry Potter film.

A bit unrealistic if you ask me.

I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?

Please don't ANYBODY try making an anagram of the word "ginger"!

I think the store was wrong to stock the card, it's ot of order to encourage people to laugh at kids, especially because of their appearance!

Yes, that's the point. If anyone really thinks their fun has been spoiled because Tesco - that font of innovative comedy - has withdrawn a christmas card poking fun at red haired kids, then I respectfully suggest that they should get a life ;)

Yes, that's the point. If anyone really thinks their fun has been spoiled because Tesco - that font of innovative comedy - has withdrawn a christmas card poking fun at red haired kids, then I respectfully suggest that they should get a life ;)

:rolleyes:

Oh dear, you lot dint take long.

:rolleyes:

Oh dear, you lot dint take long.

I hadn't realised I am a 'lot.'

Did you only want people who agree with you to post? Maybe you should start your owb forum.