Attracted to older women..

Yes but you've probably been riding in the older models, they have nowhere near the speed, reliability or duration as us :hihi:

True, they sometimes have to slam on the brakes, as we get near the end.!:rolleyes:

I think he's ticking over nicely.

I think hes a clapped out old banger dont I ?:rolleyes:

Old 'uns are great kid but mind you don't go cracking any pelvis's whilst you're at it.These oldies may think they're up for it but theory and practice are two very different things.If you're only seventeen,stick below fifty five if you don't want the lawman on your case,or any vengeful sons/grandsons.

Imagine if you actually shagged one to death,you'd never live it down.

True, they sometimes have to slam on the brakes, as we get near the end.!:rolleyes:

Yep i've heard the old models tend to do that, us newer models dont though. And im painted black (light brown actually, but as good as) so my engine is bigger than most...:roll:

Old 'uns are great kid but mind you don't go cracking any pelvis's.These oldies may think they're up for it but theory and practice are two very different things.If you're only seventeen,stick below fifty five if you don't want the lawman on your case,or any vengeful sons/grandsons.

Haha point taken

Old 'uns are great kid but mind you don't go cracking any pelvis's whilst you're at it.These oldies may think they're up for it but theory and practice are two very different things.If you're only seventeen,stick below fifty five if you don't want the lawman on your case,or any vengeful sons/grandsons.

Yes, but what a way to die !!:rolleyes:

Yep i've heard the old models tend to do that, us newer models dont though. And im painted black (light brown actually, but as good as) so my engine is bigger than most...:roll:

Engines bigger than most ? Will it fit in my garage then ?:rolleyes:(gets coat):hihi:

Engines bigger than most ? Will it fit in my garage then ?:rolleyes:(gets coat):hihi:

Depends how big your garage is, doesn't it?:nod:

Depends how big your garage is, doesn't it?:nod:

Its a double one, inint ? :rolleyes:

Its a double one, inint ? :rolleyes:

Yep, I reckon there is just enough space for me to fit my car into your garage:)

Yep, I reckon there is just enough space for me to fit my car into your garage:)

Watch the back wall will ya ?:rolleyes: