Attracted to older women..

You people seem to be confused. When I said 30-60 I was giving a generel age range because I cannot give the exact age of every woman I see. Iwould NEVER even consider a relationship with a 60 year old.

I accept full resposibility for the misunderstanding. I will edit my original post.

Someone's got to teach these young fellows how its done. :D

Exactly!!

Go for it Prodigy1992!

You're future girlfriends will thank you for it!

Hey Prod, I know where you're coming from. I am 25 now and still find myself drawn to women in their 30s and 40s. In that respect, I haven't changed much since I was your age.

You know, the only thing that would get me up before midday as a student was Fern Britton. :help: Not as attractive these days though :(

A naturally attractive woman looks more attractive at 40 than she does at 20 IMO, simply because she has that air of maturity and confidence that is soooo sexy. And yes, those lines and "imperfections" are part of the beauty. :love:

Edited by epiphany

Hows that?

I'm baffled as to the direction of this thread.

We had a teenager making a candid confession about his fantasies and merely asking if this was normal (when it is actually so normal with teenagers that it's cliched), then the next thing, he's being given all kinds of offers and set ups!

Bet the older blokes on here are scratching their heads!!

Exactly!!

Go for it Prodigy1992!

You're future girlfriends will thank you for it!

Also something I had considered. Sexual experience.

Hey Prod, I know where you're coming from. I am 25 now and still find myself drawn to women in their 30s and 40s. In that respect, I haven't changed much since I was your age.

You know, the only thing that would get me up before midday as a student was Fern Britton. :help: Not as attractive these days though :(

A naturally attractive woman looks more attractive at 40 than she does at 20 IMO, simply because she has that air of maturity and confidence that is soooo sexy. And yes, those lines and "imperfections" are part of the beauty. :love:

Yep, you hit the nail on the head.

Younger girls seem to be all about image whereas older women seem to know what they want i life, and in some cases have already achieved it.

I'm baffled as to the direction of this thread.

We had a teenager making a candid confession about his fantasies and merely asking if this was normal (when it is actually so normal with teenagers that it's cliched), then the next thing, he's being given all kinds of offers and set ups!

Bet the older blokes on here are scratching their heads!!

Lol. Not their fault things are dysfunctional "down there".:heyhey:

Lol. Not their fault things are dysfunctional "down there".:heyhey:

This latest comment is a good indicator as to how your tact has changed since the seemingly naive, innocent persona in the OP. I can't help but wonder if you were fully aware of what you were doing from the start and subtly pitched the OP in just the right way in order to coax the reaction that has ensued!

After all, starting a thread with "Randy teen wonders if older woman fancies a bit" would have been immediately closed, right?! :D

Thats a good point Epiphany about Fern Britton. Must be many similar-aged celebrities who people still like.

Edited by Sheff2006

This latest comment is a good indicator as to how your tact has changed since the seemingly naive, innocent persona in the OP. I can't help but wonder if you were fully aware of what you were doing from the start and subtly pitched the OP in just the right way in order to coax the reaction that has ensued!

After all, starting a thread with "Randy teen wonders if older woman fancies a bit" would have been immediately closed, right?! :D

Actually I think you'll find I was referring to a couple of jokes I had last night with a couple of other members, which you would have realised if you had read the previous pages.

And i'd like to stress that I have absolutely no control over what people write, and again if you read, you will see that I received a number of negative reactions from members.:gag:

Have you ever considered having a sense of humour fitted? Lighten up!

Have you ever considered having a sense of humour fitted? Lighten up!

Thank you :)

Actually I think you'll find I was referring to a couple of jokes I had last night with a couple of other members, which you would have realised if you had read the previous pages.

And i'd like to stress that I have absolutely no control over what people write, and again if you read, you will see that I received a number of negative reactions from members.:gag:

Admit it kid. This is you isn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOtpbZOJUZk