There was an accident on Ecclesall Road South at about 3am on the 14th

I was just going to the Spar near Endcliffe park when I was overtaken by an ambulance and a pair of speeding firetrucks. I would have enjoyed (sorry) some rubbernecking, but the road was shut off, and well, rubbernecking is kind of gross.

I assume it was a car accident, but I don't know for sure. Any of you guys got an idea?

I was just going to the Spar near Endcliffe park when I was overtaken by an ambulance and a pair of speeding firetrucks. I would have enjoyed (sorry) some rubbernecking, but the road was shut off, and well, rubbernecking is kind of gross.

I assume it was a car accident, but I don't know for sure. Any of you guys got an idea?

yes it was a rta police found two bottles of vodka in the vehicle, my mate attended it he says it wiped out three sets of traffic lights and some railings the railings snapped off and went in a third storey window so it must have been going a fair lick

Guest pegmosaic

Just walked past on the way to work, and the lights have totally gone, and the railings were all bent! Bit difficult to cross the road now!