Dumb kids in S5 - throwing bricks at each other!

Can you please seperate this in to paragraphs or space some out, as it was hard to read all in lines like that. I agree there are many contributing factors and yes there are problems in areas.

My best mate bought her own house at hansworth bad area but her road is lovely. My road at shiregreen was lovley i just didn't like most of the people round that area.

Unfortunatly kids now don't have as much repect as kids of years ago. We made our own entertainment e.g. making perfume in a bucket of water with rose petals ect. And much more,people causing problems is something that goes on every day. We mentioned that kids and people cause problems every where. And even the people I used to hang about with have followed todays pattern of society.

All pregnant not knowing who there kids dads are, on drugs ,involved in serious crimes ect ect. I came across a group of people that live at the manor that seem to enjoy drama in there lives smoke weed all time, have people lodging in there house they dont know from adam when they have 2 kids. Constantly drinking and voilance in there home.

I wondered if I am abnormal at times but then I just realised my life might be boring but Im happy with a quiet life. I cut a lot of people out of my life due to trouble off them ,being used ect.

My psychologist told me unfortunatly there are not many ,but im far to caring and do to much for others.And im taken advantage of and am vunerable.

I don't talk to even one person from last year and it was the best thing I ever did. As most of there lives where revolved around ****ting in a bucket and drama. I now have the most loyal and loving friends who have normal lives.

My best mate is self employed and her partner owns a big company in sheffield.

To be quiet honest I am very protective when it comes to my kids playing out because it is easy for them to be lead and peer pressure ect.

The kids I see at my little boys age that hang out till 10pm is discusting. Thats the kind of parenting that will get kids in trouble. I don't let mine on the front not even my 11 yr old. And I certainly wont have them hanging round or stood on corners,I will always do my best to make sure my kids are not dragged up but bought up.

Each to there own but I dont think S5 has a great rep at all .And I know every area has it's bad points but it seems S5 is the area that gets the most media attention ,bad press ect.[/Q

Before you start pulling up people about paragraphs please do your research, HANDSWORTH.

You asked I did it must of missed that one. If you noticed I had already done some editing it states when I did it. I just simply asked zoboz to space it out so it is easier to read I asked politly so was not being rude or mean. Thankyou for pointing out that spelling mistake ,have practiced writing it out a few times so I remember how to write it in future. mwah x

their is good and bad in all areas just because s5 gets alot of attention doesnt mean that it is bad moved here from S36 and find s5 alot nicer and clamer place to live

not just s5 area

seems like normal to kids these days

bring back the bobbys on the street

not the police wanna bees lol

s5 used to be a nice place to live.

not any more.

I challenge anyone to walk the streets at night, between 6pm and 6am

not any more.

I've not had a problem walking the streets of S5 at night and I am the first to take the mickey out of the area

My husband was born in S5 71 years ago and I have lived here for over 40 years.

It may surprise people to know we have 3 adult children who are well educated and in good jobs. They never got in trouble and consequently I have 3 very polite, well behaved grandchildren.

As some one said earlier the secret lies in the parenting.

I also go for a bus at 6am every morning and have never seen any one I would be scared of. They are just like me...going to work etc.

Its the usual minority that spoil it for the majority.

And if the really clever person who decided to break my wing mirror on Friday night is reading this (doubtful I know) then I must applaud you for doing such an intelligent thing.

I bet your parents are real proud of you and are no doubt saving vigorously to save for your university fees.Or maybe you are too hard for uni and will spend your time selling weed or the like on the cross, I mean it was a real 'hard' thing for you to do,at night and with no one looking,in fact call round and I'll give you the key so you can take it for a joyride!

But you won't,because you are too weak and a coward and probably only did it to impress your mates. Well,lets just hope the saying comes true,break a mirror and its 7 years bad luck,heres hoping;)

their is good and bad in all areas just because s5 gets alot of attention doesnt mean that it is bad moved here from S36 and find s5 alot nicer and clamer place to live

Agree!

And the kids on my street in S5 are fine, infact quite helpful, as 3 of them have just helped push my struggling car in the snow (and i didnt ask)!

not any more.

Well, I do a couple or three times a month, to go to meetings, and I'm still around to talk about it!

What rubbish! It is a well known scientific fact* that children will immediately run outside and throw bricks at cars if they are deprived of their playstation and so are nor "stimulated".

*Sony University 2009 research into why children need Playstations or they will die.

Lol :hihi: - I agree

I grew up in a country where there were wars, no food, no toys but guess what - I have never thrown bricks at people. Instead I went to school and studied hard, then went to uni and worked hard, then got a job and worked even harder!

Like your Sony University research - very funny lol.

Agree!

And the kids on my street in S5 are fine, infact quite helpful, as 3 of them have just helped push my struggling car in the snow (and i didnt ask)!

I've just walked to a shop in shiregreen and i saw a group of children pushing cars up the hill and once one was on its way, they moved to the next one struggling :D

FEral children, we have some of them here in Firth Park. It's a combination of bad [arenting welfare state encouraging the feckless to have more children and poor educational expectatins of schools of these "children"