The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

you should race down to 24hr tesco straight away and stock up on bottled water and tinned food - spam can last for over 10 years and still be reasonably edible. If you plan to shelter with friends and family - buy dog food, tastes alright mixed with gravy and no one else will want to share !

No spam, whatever it's age, is edible. :gag:

I wanted my own thread, but I've been merged. This didn't happen in the Falklands.

but only if you can get your car off your own frontage due to inconciderate people lol :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

HA HA very good - now dont you have some washing and ironing to be getting on with?

HA HA very good - now dont you have some washing and ironing to be getting on with?

lol no hun all done ta .....

BBC don't seem to want to stick their neck out for more than twelve hours these days ;)...I'll wait for Paul Hudson's forecast this evening.

Is that apart from or including the 5 day forecasts on their website?

it was snowing up here at Lodgemoor when I got up at six, huge flakes aswell. had stopped by 6;30 :(

Hiya folks ... just peeped out of the patio door .. no snow here in Derbyshire as yet ...

Its snowing here in gleadless.

snowing fat snow in Walkley :banana:

edit: it's stopped :(

Sheffield Weather Station LIVE

As of about 8:09am today this was showing "snowfall", but then again, the weather station is 525 feet above sea level according to their stats!

Any current reports from the Walkley area or the Peak as I'm due to pick a mate up at 10am and drive us out to Eyam for the day?

Many thanks xxx