The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

It is, it's 2 degrees here, as opposed to minus 2 yesterday

1.3c here and snowing it sticks around at 2c and below, i would love to see our road again but i dont think its going to happen for a few more days minimum .

Yes, I hope they all make it, as it counts as void if they don't get there. We have to take our daughter across the city to do her supervised element for her GCSE English coursework, so I hope we can get there too!

They can re take .. but this will be during a load of other exams in July, so best to get it out of the way now ... Hols goes to Lady Manners in Bakewell, which is pretty high up, but we can always drop her at the bottom of the hill and she can walk it :D

Well it just goes to show that the so called 'experts' dont really know much more about what is going to happen with the weather than us 'ordinary' folk . Best way to know what the weathers doing? Stick your head out the window:thumbsup:

The thaw is on. It,s 1.7c in Mosborough. The hole in the ice of my Koi pond is now big enough to see the Koi and they are all still alive. :banana::clap::clap::clap: despite the water temprature at the surface being below zero.

I doubt we'll get any snow tonight, even though the BBC Site shows that we should have a huge amount.

Sheffield was mentioned(among other places) on national news earlier as there being a warning for heavy snow later on today

And yet the weather is now changing to no snow. What the heck is going on? After yesterday's reports of lots of heavy snow I was cancelling trips out today, now it seems to have been unnecessary.

Just got back from walk with doggie up ringinlow! snow up there is drifting and well above knee deep, my daughter loved it, she never seen snow that deep, reminded me of when i was a kid