The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

Waves at everyone else from Stocky :wave:

Yes, it's certainly bad up here, very scenic but bad..

waves:wave:

No, hubby aint going to risk it tommorrow....he has to take me shopping...ive no food left in house! Though, if rumours are true, the shop shelves will be clear after all panic buyers have been out!!!

waves back :wave::wave:

are you lot gonna attempt to go to work tomorrow? lookin out of the house right now its looking risky, although a tractor has just done our road its covering again already

I'm at the top end of Deepcar (near the golf course) and will not be attempting getting to work tomorrow!

Can't see things getting any better by then!

waves back :wave::wave:

are you lot gonna attempt to go to work tomorrow? lookin out of the house right now its looking risky, although a tractor has just done our road its covering again already

i work at penistone,so will see in the morning what's what

put in a holiday day today,but it will also depend on the junior school being open,if not another day at home with the young'n

mark

:wave::wave::wave: at everyone in the valley from snowy Bolsterstone!

I shan't be attempting anywhere tomorrow as DH abandoned my car this morning and has no prayer of getting anywhere in his. Also at 6 months pregnant I don't want to risk anything:)

I see theyve forecast 16 inches for Southerners tonight. Looks like the ukww may be right when i said 18 inches of snow, who knows:hihi:;)

Still snowing at swallownest has been all day!

Just got back with my westie and she has icy snow stuck all over her fur in balls and wont come off :( My hubby currently has the hairdryer on her :(

Still snowing in S11, no let up all day.

I bet the bnp are feeling happy at the moment

It's not stopped all day here in Aston either !! At least 7 inches has fallen since 6.30 this morning :)