The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

Never!! Lol. I'm hoping for more :)

You wish might come true....that baddy Paul Hudson was hinting that what was supposed to be heavy rain on Saturday may just turn out to be snow.

Anyone seen Halibut - the snow denier ? :hihi:

I prefer snow to ice, at least i'll have some grip!! :D

Beans was only saying that to make a joke to stop me panicking and try and cheer me up a bit, not to offend anyone or make light of anyone else getting injured or anything.. You've read it out of context Hayley.. :)

Fair enough. Sorry

Fair enough. Sorry

Hey, no problem xx :)

Is it laying in deepcar? please thanks.

Is it laying in deepcar? please thanks.

It is in Oughtibridge so I imagine it will be the same there too!

In the last 20 minutes we've had a road sweeper go past at least 4 times (probably 5 times as 3 of them were in the same direction). All the slush has gone. (S11).

Edit: And now the gritter's been past.

Edited by Eater Sundae

Good :thumbsup: We must be the only sensible ones :hihi:

im with u all the way, i actually want it to snow so bad that we're literally snowed in, but only want this with consent of u who have jobs and all companies close, schools shut, we all have enough food water and everything else and there is literally no reason for anyone to go out. please note this is just a daydream not a reality one so dont go jumpin down my neck for pointing out how people do have to go out blah blah blah

i remember when most of the people were complaining there was no snow!!!

I think it means be prepared for ice Littleone ..........ermmmm Ha! Met u got it wrong...again !.....

The best cure for panicking, is don't.

Make yourself stop for a minute and think, what is panicking about it actually going to achieve?

Either something will happen or it won't - the school will open or it won't, there's nothing you can do to alter the outcome, so just go with the flow.

If you fall over, you hurt your arse a bit.:)

Not me! I have had 3 broken arms with fallling in the snow! - Yes 3! (left arm twice, right arm once!)

Not me! I have had 3 broken arms with fallling in the snow! - Yes 3! (left arm twice, right arm once!)

i hope you dont drink :)