The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::gag::D

You're crazzzzy little one :hihi::hihi:

I've had enough of it now to the point where I could cry..

I'm sick of panicking about whether I'll be able to get here and there safely, whether my kids schools will be open or not and if they are, will they get there and back OK, whether my OH is OK on his journeys to and from work..

I used to love snow, I hate it now..:(

:( I hate it too

YAY :) you are too :) what a team

I'm not crazy, I'm normal :):hihi:

I've had enough of it now to the point where I could cry..

I'm sick of panicking about whether I'll be able to get here and there safely, whether my kids schools will be open or not and if they are, will they get there and back OK, whether my OH is OK on his journeys to and from work..

I used to love snow, I hate it now..:(

The best cure for panicking, is don't.

Make yourself stop for a minute and think, what is panicking about it actually going to achieve?

Either something will happen or it won't - the school will open or it won't, there's nothing you can do to alter the outcome, so just go with the flow.

If you fall over, you hurt your arse a bit.

:)

The best cure for panicking, is don't.

Make yourself stop for a minute and think, what is panicking about it actually going to achieve?

Either something will happen or it won't - the school will open or it won't, there's nothing you can do to alter the outcome, so just go with the flow.

Cheers beans for putting a smile on my face.. :)

I know that panicking won't help, and what will be will be, but I can't help worrying about stuff.. Like having to drive to work and back tonight.. Something I'm really not looking forward to.. :(

try telling that to the folk with broken bones. My hubby's grandad in his 80's fell over the week before xmas in the light snow/ice we had, and broke his hip (he'd only just recovered from having it replaced). The break was a little below the replacement, and he had to spend xmas in hospital :(

Oh, and it's turned to snow and settling in WW now *sighs* Nat, we're going to have to tie you up and tape up your mouth I'm afraid. We'll only free you when you start wishing for it to all disappear ;)

Oh, and it's turned to snow and settling in WW now *sighs* Nat, we're going to have to tie you up and tape up your mouth I'm afraid. We'll only free you when you start wishing for it to all disappear ;)

Never!! Lol. I'm hoping for more :)

try telling that to the folk with broken bones. My hubby's grandad in his 80's fell over the week before xmas in the light snow/ice we had, and broke his hip (he'd only just recovered from having it replaced). The break was a little below the replacement, and he had to spend xmas in hospital :(

Beans was only saying that to make a joke to stop me panicking and try and cheer me up a bit, not to offend anyone or make light of anyone else getting injured or anything.. You've read it out of context Hayley.. :)

I'm with you Natalie - let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you Natalie - let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good :thumbsup: We must be the only sensible ones :hihi: