The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

That report looks bizarre, why say "South Yorkshire and the south of London"? Surely that has to be a mistake grouping 2 completely different places together... I think the BBC must be trying to prove us all wrong that they do report on things north of Watford but its actually a typo...

I dont know, i just saw it and quoted it, we wil see what develops anyway:)

Not sure about the BBC news report on the web, that seems a bit odd as nowhere else, including the BBC weather centre is forecasting 7" of snow for South Yorkshire tonight!

Late forecast has just been on anyway, and it still shows flurries overnight, and flurries on Sunday/Monday but with immense amounts of snow for the SE. This was Rob McElwee, he says there's a sign the high pressure block will start to move northwards next week allowing in Atlantic systems - and the middle of next week the area to cop for it will be the South West. Will still be bloody cold here though.

So are you saying that I'm wasting my time doing my naked snow dance in the garden?! You could have let me know earlier Mathom! I'm freezing my tat' of here! :mad:

So are you saying that I'm wasting my time doing my naked snow dance in the garden?! You could have let me know earlier Mathom! I'm freezing my tat' of here! :mad:

Well you might be giving the neighbours some fun, so carry on if you're enjoying yourself, just don't go sticking your bits on any metal patio chairs or you'll be shouting for assistance in removing them :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I went running earlier and it was terribly pretty. Something about the beauty of the snow and the pain of dragging my unfit arse through Sheffield made me actually feel alive for a change. There were little flecks of snow from time to time, but no hardcore flurries.

I can't feel my hands still though :( I'm typing about a third of my usual speed.

Well you might be giving the neighbours some fun, so carry on if you're enjoying yourself, just don't go sticking your bits on any metal patio chairs or you'll be shouting for assistance in removing them :hihi:

NOW you tell us ... :roll:

(Ouch)

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Ouch!

NOW you tell us ... :roll:

(Ouch)

Hey you! what's all this "us" business, I naked snow dance alone!

(you told me you could keep a secret Joe!!!:() :hihi:

im going down the swiss alps oppppps i me foxhill hill