The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

:hihi::hihi: uhh, you'll be shattered tomoro!! I can't help myself but look every 2 minutes, it's so exciting, I just hope I wake up to 20ft of the stuff :D

god i hope not i live in darnall but work at western park so if the buses stop then im gonna have to try gettin there in the car but i think if the buses stop then surely it isnt safe to drive my car either?

OMG!!!!!! I want that snow!! :hihi:

Go to toronto or ontario then, that is an every winter occurence!, thick deep snow!:hihi:

and in S6.....

I can feel it comming. Oh yeah! it's here. S13

I think there'll be flurries all night, and there's always the chance of odd flurries. There's going to be a big 'snow event' again Sunday/Monday but at the moment it looks like the most we'll get of that is the tail end - but I wouldn't go south of Derby Sunday/Monday ;) Doesn't look like owt after then.

It's gonna be completely Baltic this weekend though with a biting wind.

god i hope not i live in darnall but work at western park so if the buses stop then im gonna have to try gettin there in the car but i think if the buses stop then surely it isnt safe to drive my car either?

If the buses stop running it will probably be pretty bad, and you might not be able to drive either. But I can't see it being that heavy by tomoro, it's only light and infrequent atm :(.

Just let the dogs out in Firth Park, S5, and they came back in covered in huge snow flakes!

Go to toronto or ontario then, that is an every winter occurence!, thick deep snow!:hihi:

I think I might get bored of it if it was every year. I'm only excited because I can't remember the last time it snowed like this. :)

If the buses stop running it will probably be pretty bad, and you might not be able to drive either. But I can't see it being that heavy by tomoro, it's only light and infrequent atm :(.

i walked on monday got soaking wet and was still soaking when i went home i then got ill and have been in bed the last 3 days and am lookin forward to working tommorow.

ill keep my fingers crossed and im hopefull it will be ok. :D

i walked on monday got soaking wet and was still soaking when i went home i then got ill and have been in bed the last 3 days and am lookin forward to working tommorow.

ill keep my fingers crossed and im hopefull it will be ok. :D

Oh no, that's not good! I think you should be fine for tomoro. As someone else said, it's Sunday/Monday that might be pretty bad. But they have been wrong about a few forecasts up to now, so I wouldn't start panicking just yet :hihi:

It might snow Sunday/Monday but even Paul Hudson only showed 'flurries' and he's usually a bit OTT ;)

It might snow Sunday/Monday but even Paul Hudson only showed 'flurries' and he's usually a bit OTT ;)

Agreed :thumbsup::hihi:

Agreed :thumbsup::hihi:

He's just been saying snow tomorrow, and everyone else says nowt but maybe a few odd flurries. Mind, it's better to be over cautious, so I don't mind that.