The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

Yes, I do want it to snow continuosly, I want it to get realllllly bad. Then I'll finally be happy, but, it doesn't look like it's going to be bad in time for the weekend :(.

But why do you want more snow? Isn't there enough already :huh:

No because it's starting to turn to ice again now, I want more fresh fluffy white snow :).

I dont want anymore snow either its making my 1hrs commute to work in Leeds (i apologise, but need to bring some sense to that place) a 2 - 2 1/2 hour commute, and think we've had enough now...

I dont want anymore snow either its making my 1hrs commute to work in Leeds (i apologise, but need to bring some sense to that place) a 2 - 2 1/2 hour commute, and think we've had enough now...

I'm with you. It's making peoples lives difficult when going to work etc.. NO MORE SNOW PLEASE :D

Millhouses Snow Report for 6th and 7th January

Getting out of Sheffield is :gag:. Brownie points for anyone doing it on a regular basis.

I had a bit of a moral dilemma seeing a chap with a car stuck trying to get up an icy slope. I started by thinking "HA HA YOU GIT".

Then I felt ashamed of myself for thinking that way.

Then I thought that I should offer to help.

Then I thought what practical help could I actually give?

I'd have tried to push it, but that would have been laughable. I'd have offered to start it or something whilst he pushed but I don't drive myself and I didn't want to break his car or run him over :loopy:

So sorry if you were that bloke, and no snow angel points for me today :(.

thanks v much htafcjode v helpful, was thinking i might get a sarcastic reply so glad i didnt! Would appear the snow plough or whatever they are called has been out, and also fair bit of grit around too.

Thanks mr and mrs gritter/ploughers!!!!

heavy snow showers as from 3.00 friday morning lasting till 8.00 friday morning, take a look at the bbc video forcast , great for travelling to work in

heavy snow showers as from 3.00 friday morning lasting till 8.00 friday morning, take a look at the bbc video forcast , great for travelling to work in

Metcheck says 'mainly clear'.

mgblade! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

it was updated at 8.00 tonight ,take a look you cant miss the snow a good couple of hours of it.

Metcheck says 'mainly clear'.

And the BBC weather forcast I'm looking at gives 'light snow shower' from midnight to three and that's your lot.

look at the video on the right see what you think i might be just getting paranoid lol