The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

I live in Rotherham, and work on Ecclesall Road. I have the key. Should I go in, or is it that bad?

There are 3 trams stuck at Park Grange Croft at the moment that cant move due to an accident.

I live in Rotherham, and work on Ecclesall Road. I have the key. Should I go in, or is it that bad?

Wouldn't risk it, it's still consistant and heavy, no signs of stopping, I attempted to get in but turned back when I saw the skidding cars and traffic

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone for their posts, think its really helpful for everyone and such a help. Thanks all :-)

Ecclesall Road was just about moving at 7.50, but the traffic was slowing even at that time ..it not looking good.

it seems to be getting faster and heavier, no signs of stopping at all here, It's over 5inches as its level with my little patio wall

I work on Ecclesall Road and live at Chapeltown... should I head home or is there no point?!

it seems to be getting faster and heavier, no signs of stopping at all here, It's over 5inches as its level with my little patio wall

Yeah the flakes aren't as big but it's deffinitley coming down faster,.

I Wouldn't recommend anyone travelling in this so no don't risk it

Traffic backed up all the way from Malin Bridge up Stannington Road, past high rise flats!

Traffic backed up all the way from Malin Bridge up Stannington Road, past high rise flats!

is stannington road clear going up from Malin Bridge?