The 2009/10 Snow Megathread

So when is the snow coming??!!

I remember on Christmas Day 2000 it snowed briefly in Norfolk Park, but not enough to settle properly.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/yh/yh_forecast_warnings.html?from=rss&sn=1647

Snow forcast!

Heavy Snow Thu 17 Dec

There is a moderate risk of severe weather affecting eastern parts of England. Showers will readily turn to snow giving local accumulations of 5 to 10cm.

Issued at: 1053 Tue 15 Dec

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/yh/yh_forecast_warnings.html?from=rss&sn=1647

Snow forcast!

Heavy Snow Thu 17 Dec

There is a moderate risk of severe weather affecting eastern parts of England. Showers will readily turn to snow giving local accumulations of 5 to 10cm.

Issued at: 1053 Tue 15 Dec

Playing footy thursday night.

Should be 'Entertaining' !

:hihi:

I'm going to be stuck, RWD isn't much fun in the snow.

Or it's lots of fun, depending on your POV.

Yeah Yeah .. I'll believe it when I see it ...

Here we go....snow, snow snow.

I reckon that up an coming snowstorm will be so deep, that it will reach waist hieght............of a budgie.

We can guarantee that 0.1 mm of snow will cause chaos, hold ups etc.... you have to ask yourself why we never had these kinds of problems in the 1970s and 1980s (ie 0.1mm of snow causing chaos) ?????

The answer is easy, in the 1980s women didn't drive cars, and so there wasn't the chaos.

The answer is easy, in the 1980s women didn't drive cars, and so there wasn't the chaos.

:confused: Were you around in the 1980s ? :hihi:

Here we go....snow, snow snow.

I reckon that up an coming snowstorm will be so deep, that it will reach waist hieght............of a budgie.

We can guarantee that 0.1 mm of snow will cause chaos, hold ups etc.... you have to ask yourself why we never had these kinds of problems in the 1970s and 1980s (ie 0.1mm of snow causing chaos) ?????

This is a friendly discussion about snow! not about women drivers let's keep to the topic shall we