What would be your perfect Christmas pressie' ?

Its my first one with my 10 month old son so i reckon he's a pretty perfect Christmas present for me, i can't wait :)

Its my first one with my 10 month old son so i reckon he's a pretty perfect Christmas present for me, i can't wait :)

Perfect. It doesn't get better than that. :thumbsup: Merry Christmas Stockers.

Cheers, its only day surgery, I suppose it means I get pampered over the holiday period though, that’s a good prezzie itself. :D

Good luck with the surgery Malky. Enjoy the pampering, but don't let them know that you are enjoying it. :):thumbsup:.

Simple really - an argument free, stress free, peaceful time with family and friends.

And a ****load of money :)

I had mine a bit early, a gorgeous little grandaughter born 8th december :)

My daughter waking up around 7am (lie in for me these days) :hihi:. Then opening her toys and having a big grin on her face all day. She was too young to realise what Christmas was last year but this year she will understand a lot more.

Much better health for both my daughters, and a long, happy retirement for me!!!!! Plus safety for all our troups in Afghanistan, paticularly my friends son fighting in Helmand with the Guards.

snow is all I want and I haven't had it on Christmas for about 15 years :(

Real snow that creaks under your feet :love:

I'd like a video recorder remote control that worked on real life. Imagine being able to fast forward through all the boring bits, rewind to enjoy the good bits over and over again, and pressing pause to stop the traffic whenever you wanted to cross a busy road!