BRAMWELLS pickled onions-where from?

I am trying to find a store that sells Bramwells pickled onions. The last jar i bought were from Aldi, but they no longer seem to have them.

I am trying to find a store that sells Bramwells pickled onions. The last jar i bought were from Aldi, but they no longer seem to have them.

Jusy in the last few days I have bought 3 large jars of Bramwells pickled onions and 2 of mixed pickle from Aldi in Inverness.

They are great

You do realise that you are in Cunninghams area here ?? :huh:

Just googled bramwells pickled onions,apparently they are Aldi`s own brand.

Just googled bramwells pickled onions,apparently they are Aldi`s own brand.

It says on the label that they are pruduced for Aldi. However, i am sure that Bramwells will produce these for other outlets?

Sandie shares my liking for this brand-very tasty (that`s the onions not Sandie).

Inverness is a bit far. If i was passing there i would get a dozen or more jars.

You do realise that you are in Cunninghams area here ?? :huh:

What`s Cunningham`s area :huh:

What`s Cunningham`s area :huh:
jeesus.... ? someone else that is too lazy to use google.... Cunninghams pickles Sheffield... cut and paste old dear....

Never heard of Cunninghams pickles.

.....and even if i had i aint looking for other brands (see OP)

Never heard of Cunninghams pickles.

.....and even if i had i aint looking for other brands (see OP)

I think rizrat was having a little joke with you, skip raider :)

Cunningham's, like Hendersons, Binghams, Bassetts and Sutherlands are Sheffield names associated with food of iconic status, irrespective of their actual culinary qualities ;)

I think rizrat was having a little joke with you, skip raider :)

Cunningham's, like Hendersons, Binghams, Bassetts and Sutherlands are Sheffield names associated with food of iconic status, irrespective of their actual culinary qualities ;)

I am with you boyfriday, Cunnighams, Hensons etc are great and I stock up twice a year, my cupboard has 8 bottles of Hensons and 4 jars of Cunnighams,

But the Bramwells pickled onions are good, they are like the ones we used to get at the chip shop. I can understand skip raider and his liking for Bramwells,

This is not an isult to cuninghams, but a personel like of a product.

As to RISRAT reply Cuninnghams is not just Sheffield and at least we are not all narrow minded

I am with you boyfriday, Cunnighams, Hensons etc are great and I stock up twice a year, my cupboard has 8 bottles of Hensons and 4 jars of Cunnighams,

But the Bramwells pickled onions are good, they are like the ones we used to get at the chip shop. I can understand skip raider and his liking for Bramwells,

This is not an isult to cuninghams, but a personel like of a product.

As to RISRAT reply Cuninnghams is not just Sheffield and at least we are not all narrow minded

Hi sandie, you might be able to support a profitable business shipping Bramwells down to South Yorks from the highlands..and you've just reminded me that Ive run out of Hendos!

Hi sandie, you might be able to support a profitable business shipping Bramwells down to South Yorks from the highlands..and you've just reminded me that Ive run out of Hendos!

Well said boyfriday do I feel a toutch of sarcasam in your reply, my point was whilst the brands that as a Sheffielder I grew up with and hold dear, every now and again you have to look for alternitives as I am 7 hours away from Yorkshire and Bramwells are a close second to Cunninghams.

Take care boyfriday