A Little Bit Of News..

That sounds terrible LJB23. I would be fuming too, sounds like they have teething problems but that still doesn't make it alright. I'm guessing the Mumps has gone? Glad everything is going well for you.

I've had my downs test and the results are low risk. I've got my 20 week scan next week (can't wait) and I've had to start with my fortnightly BP and urine check with the Midwife (glad I don't work!), as I had pre-empysia last time in labour, so I have to have extra checks this time. So far, my BP is lower than my booked in so that's good. My midwife has changed and I have had to basically tell my new midwife everything I need doing. Like the extra bp checks (written in my notes by the hospital consultant, but she didn't read it). I'm not very happy, but at least with it being my second I have more idea about what I need and I'm not as afraid to be assertive about it.

I think the clinic moved here just after I had my daughter almost 3 years ago so you'd think they'd be sorted, it was moved to speed things up, it hasen't worked, unless I just caught them on an off day? But they talk down to you as soon as you dare say what you feel, I know things don't run to time all the time but 50 minutes wait and I was supposed to be the second appointment? That's just not on.

Yeah mumps gone thanks, face back to normal, well some sort of normal!! Haha!

With this being my 3rd I don't see the Midwife as often so won't see her until I'm 26 weeks now, though I have my scan on 9th March and my GTT test beginning of April. So I will be seeing someone inbetween. I had suspected pre eclampsia with my first.

Hope it all goes well doodle x

Like your pram. I'm still pondering about what to do about prams and would like a carrycot bit too.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. We've been umming and arring as to whether to find out the sex, but I think we have decided not to (well for this moment in time anyway!)

I wanted a carry cot one last time but didn't bother but this one comes with carry cot, car seat, raincover, bag etc so quite good value.

Were not going to find out, got our 20wk scan on 9th March, personally I find it odd knowing and naming the baby before it comes out, but that's just my opinion, I know lots of people find out now, infact my MW said I was in the minority not finding out but she's very pleased I'm not.

Just to let you all know that I've been feeling little movements for the past 2 weeks ish. :D

Brilliant news. I have too, although sometimes can't work out if it's wind or not. lol. Decided though that it's not, as they are quite big kicks.

Forgot to update on my scan. Decided in end not to find out, as I do think very similar to you and decided I'm more likely to regret knowing than regret having a surprise. So kept it a surprise. Everything is okay.

I'm now having my 2 weekly checks on urine and blood pressure. I've got a GTT on 14th April and will be having a growth scan and an appointment with the anaesthetics to discuss my options and epdiural. Not 100% sure why, but will see. Also been to a back pain class today for my spd/pgp or whatever it's called nowadays. Which was really good and informative.

Good luck for your scan on March 9th.

Brilliant news. I have too, although sometimes can't work out if it's wind or not. lol. Decided though that it's not, as they are quite big kicks.

Forgot to update on my scan. Decided in end not to find out, as I do think very similar to you and decided I'm more likely to regret knowing than regret having a surprise. So kept it a surprise. Everything is okay.

I'm now having my 2 weekly checks on urine and blood pressure. I've got a GTT on 14th April and will be having a growth scan and an appointment with the anaesthetics to discuss my options and epdiural. Not 100% sure why, but will see. Also been to a back pain class today for my spd/pgp or whatever it's called nowadays. Which was really good and informative.

Good luck for your scan on March 9th.

Yeah I thought it was trapped wind at first! Haha!

I also have a GTT on 6th April, shame we not there same day could have kept each other company as they are so borning! And my husband can't come with me this time as he needs to pick our Son up from nursery and watch our daughter so I'll be on my tod! Must remember to get plenty of celeb gossip mags!

Glad you didn't find out, nothing better than a nice surprise after all that hard work!

Been for my 20week scan today, lady said all looks fine but baby wouldn't move to get a good enough picture of the 4 chambers of the heart so got to go back next Friday. Lady had me upside down, walking about but nope! Stubborn baby......like mummy!

Great news LJB23. Glad all is well, but a shame baby wasn't playing ball for the heart bit.

Cheers doodle. He/she is a naughty baby! But I get another scan, number 5 of this pregnancy so that's a bonus seeing it again.

Had my re-scan today, everything fine. Had to be turned upside down again though!