A Little Bit Of News..

cezzza how old is noah? Nicholas is 22mth and out of no where has sarted talking, I mean before that he could say the odd few words but now he can say a sentance like I want a bath, I want my dad etc. Just started out of the blue.

hi LJB we were expecting at the same time if i remember righ noah is 22 months old well will be 2 on 8th aug

yeah that's right, nicholas is 2 on 1st august.

well Jacob is now 16+4 and has had all his jabs, until he is 1. Took him to be weighed nearly 2wk ago and he was 14lb 1. He sleeps 13hr a night, all good x

hi! How is everyone? Jacob is now 30wk, had him weighed last week and he is 16lb 13oz, nearly time for his op. I was due back to work on 9th oct but extending it to 8th jan. Nicholas is 27lb 2 and was 2 on 1st aug. x

i have found out im exspecting baby number 3 im really excited i already have 2 girls hopeing this will be a boy fingers cross i have a reasurance scan on 12th june to see how many weeks i am at the royal hallamshire hospital cant wait then first appointment with my midwife on the 13th june

How did it go?have you found out girl or boy?x

How are we all?

J is now 33 and a bit weeks old! Eeek time is flying by. Hes 8 months soon :( We have 1 tooth (and didnt I know about it during the night... why didnt noone remind me of teething :D )

And baby number 3 is on the way :D Absolutely over the moon, early days at the minute. Private scan booked in for 3 weeks time to check everything is as it should be (had a lot of trouble before) - fingers crossed!

congratulations gina! x

My baby came on his own! Didnt have to be induced. He is now 20 weeks and 16lb 13oz :)

congratulations gina! x

Thank you :)

I'm back under epu, have my 3rd scan on 21st. Sac is growing but no heart yet, I've had a little bleed so they're concerned! Fella is just not getting my worries (it's baby 14 for him, so he knows the ins and outs of it all!!!!) just hope it's a sticky bean!! Wish he would understand why I'm worried but he doesn't not at all. He has been through it so many times, :( x

Fingers crossed for you Gina! I've had 3 scans at EPAU I'm 9 weeks and all going well my early scan didn't how a heart beat, however the last 2 did. Like you I also keep bleeding. Although the midwife's are beginning to think its my cervix not my baby. This is my 4 pregnancy. Third baby, I wish you all the luck in the world, keep us posted!! There's support from all angles on the forum (guessing with your number of posts your already aware of this lol!) xx

Thank you :)

I'm back under epu, have my 3rd scan on 21st. Sac is growing but no heart yet, I've had a little bleed so they're concerned! Fella is just not getting my worries (it's baby 14 for him, so he knows the ins and outs of it all!!!!) just hope it's a sticky bean!! Wish he would understand why I'm worried but he doesn't not at all. He has been through it so many times, :( x

Good luck with your scan today Gina x