Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

I left in '76...search SF for more.

I went there. Was in Mrs Cuthberts, Walkers, Caborns and Smiths classes...

Did you know me, there was other girls Denise bateman and Lodi Feetham?

Merline Brown , Mavis Brown, Joan Walcott and Carole williams, and also Elizabeth Waller. I would love to get in touch with somebody.

dave kirkland, john roberts, dave mail, mick knowles, eric needham, graham higging (expelled!) tracy fitzagerald, dot gordon, barry renwick, gary atkinson, mick kettle, anyone out there from the class of 1974 or anyone else?

Karen shearn.mandy hall. gordan murray.sedley grossett,tony wrights,horace brown ,jackie irving(died),grenville littlewood(died).sue beaman

pam suttle,diane hall, mary lill(died)pam johnson ,kevin walshaw,elenor gordan,susan bell and I wont say who I am llololololol wendy holt,barry key,barry campbell.pauline campbell,sharron harrison,carol gill,julie cooper,paul wells,faye frances,rodney howden(from australia ) ian massy nigel nadin,steven woodliffe .paul whittiker ,Norma walton ,David kirkland ,sharon toyne,linda warren,janice gree(died)josie herbert,and many others

Edited by sand_dollars

Not sure but i think my eldest brother might av been in the 74 class;alan walker

I remember alot of the names of 70/80s name I've heard there's a meet up but no details who's up for it

I remember alot of the names of 70/80s name I've heard there's a meet up but no details who's up for it

Where and when lolol now that would be interesting

I went to Earl Marshal, left about 78 didnt have any problems with the school. I got decent grades, served an apprenticeship and now run my own business.

any one remember mr ledger and his tightfitting tracksuit bottoms, or the story mr francis used to tell about a set of steps at southy green.

i was there then green ones wasnt they lol what a character mr francis

Wasn't Lance Ellis organising something again? At his pub?

A couple of us organised two reunions which we held at Lance's pub at High Green but that was back in 2009. Originally it was directed for the class of 1979 but we had lot of interest from people from other years so it was opened to all.

Pictures can be found on Friends Reunited.

Hello - Did you go to Earl Marshal School? If you did you'll probably have to get someone else to read this for you.... :hihi:

I jest...

It's time to dust the Levis Stay Press off, polish the Seg laden Brogues and iron the Fred Perry... The girls can pull on the Monkey Boots, get the Crombie out and get your hair done in a nice feather cut because we're off to the Crazy Daisy!......

If you're interested in joining the group on Facebook to meet up with friends of old please see the link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5607681397/

Thanks

Okay to close Mods - Thanks

Yes Matey i guess by your'e username that you left in 1974 ?

I left in 1976 and i well remember the days of playing footie in the school yard wearing Platform shoes and Oxford Bags :hihi: