Did Anyone Go To Earl Marshal School?

i kind of went between 80 and 84 i say kind of because i was hardly there (illness and plain old wagging) though not being there didnt really hurt me i'm now a DJ/KJ i used to knock around with andrew bromley and neil sutor

(RUSTY)

Yo KJ

I remember Bromley and Sutor. I was in your year. Think of the coolest black guy and you will probably remember me.:)

Would that be David Cooper by any chance? He was also in the same year has me. Have a look at the Earl Marshal Website see if you remember any old faces.

Which night club does he run, he could sort me out with some work. Us marshall folk need to stick together.

Just wondering if theres anyone out there who went to Earl Marshal school in early-mid 90's.

yes i did my name is alison wright

Yo KJ

I remember Bromley and Sutor. I was in your year. Think of the coolest black guy and you will probably remember me.:)

i wish i was cooler at school but i came out of my shell once i started working

so you'll remember kim hobbs terry taffe andrew hall philip wild paul cornthwaite(thats me) paul longden sarah taylor

so you'll remember kim hobbs terry taffe andrew hall philip wild paul cornthwaite(thats me) paul longden sarah taylor

i remember the names of Andrew hall and Sarah Taylor. I think they were in the year above me.

I remember minnie cooper and kaye, think she had a brother as well.
yeah Roy ! oy dogs do you still keep zebra finches,and vicious Alsations...

Pigeon im not the dogsneck that you think i am. I picked the user name not remembering dogsneck from school. I lived just round the corner from you.

Pigeon im not the dogsneck that you think i am. I picked the user name not remembering dogsneck from school. I lived just round the corner from you.
is it champs?? dave E??? C WALKER?? CACK???? GIZ A CLUE

Hi just thought you would like to know I saw Gweneth Harris just after xmas she looked just the same as she did in the 1970's when she taught me, she was at my sister in laws funeral, my sister in law used to work with gweneth in the youth club at Earl Marshal in the early 1980's dont know if you remember her, her name was Tracy Littlewood

Was Tracy steves brother ???

i know g ail she married kevin nuttall....but i didnt see her for a very long time,i was at earl marshal between 77 and 81 and i survived...how i dont know but i did....would love to catch up if anyone remembers me...Tracey Monaghan..xx