Abbeydale/woodseats road

Where is the closest park to Woodseats Mews??? Its on the corner of Abbeydale Road and Woodseats Road.

Hope you can help as I couldn't find it.

D

Where is the closest park to Woodseats Mews??? Its on the corner of Abbeydale Road and Woodseats Road.

Hope you can help as I couldn't find it.

D

Park? You don't mean the Acorn Business Park do you, opposite the end of Little London Road, more or less?

No I mean play park. Sorry should have been more clear. I need a play area for the kids and couldn't find one anywhere when looking around.

D

Millhouses park or catch the bus up woodseats road to Gaves park.

Sorry I misunderstood, I thoiught you meant you knew there was a park there and couldn't find it! doh!

There's also Mount Pleasant Park down at Highfield/Sharrow Lane,

The three closest parks would be Millhouses, Graves Park or Chelsea Park (in Nether Edge). There are also the playing fields on Carterknowle road (part of Abbeydale Grange School), which are very close to you.

A little bit further away... bus ride to Ecclesall (I think it would be either the 85 or 505)... you have Endcliffe Park, Bingham Park and the Botanical Gardens.

I think that Meerbrook Park is not that far from there

Going from the junction of Abbeydale road and Woodseats road.

Walk away from the city along Abbeydale road past the big tesco and you will find Millhouses park on the left, it's approx 10-15 minutes walk.

walk towards town along Abbeydale road until you see the broadfield pub on the left, turn right at the lights and there is a little park just off to the right with a childrens play area.

Again this is a 10 minute walk.

If you go up Woodseats road and turn right at the top and continue on through the shopping area you will see graves park off to the left, longer walk and a bit of a trek up the hill.

Meersbrook park isn't that far either and Chelsea park on Brincliffe edge road is quite a walk but reasonably nice if you cut through the allotments and woods leading up to brinclife edge.

There is the new park on Broadfield Road as well.

If you are wanting green space then theres barbers fields which is siutated between The Dale (top of woodseats road - behind the circular flats) and fraser drive

If you are wanting green space then theres barbers fields which is siutated between The Dale (top of woodseats road - behind the circular flats) and fraser drive

except thats covered in doggy poop!!! I wish more people would clean it up !

also in the evenings its not over safe , one of my friends children was jumped on for his mobile phone a few weeks ago.