Market Spice Cafe

I had the kedgeree, it was lovely - will def be going back again.

Myself and family went for lunch today. It's a good menu and a great selection of bottled beers and lagers. Food was good and the manager and staff were really friendly and efficient. Even though we had four children (eldest four) we were made to feel really welcome. looks like brewkitchen have nailed another good venue. Highly recommended.

Can you let me know if there is a table reservation here or is it drop and and hope for the best?

Went a few weeks ago. The service was very slow, poor and inattentive. Having been spoiled for years at Thyme Cafe it came as a real shock. We had to ask for everything again and again; there were only four tables taken and two staff.

The decor is nice and fresh, but it is slightly cramped and difficult to get past tables.

The food was okay, but not totally thrilling. The squid was okay the kedgeree very nice. I was expecting a little more exciting food, hopefully they weill start to do some specials as I will struggle to choose a different dish if I go back again.

I went yesterday. The quality of the food was excellent but I found the menu a bit uninspiring, there wasn't anything I felt I really wanted to try.

They also overcharged us, which fortunately we noticed before we paid.

I'd rather go to a proper Thai / Japanese / Chinese / Indian / Whatever to be honest.

Can you book or do you just show up?

Where is it? I LOVE Thyme Cafe. I think it is one of the best eateries around.