Sign in to follow this  

5 or 6 or 7 A Side Football

Hi

I have been asked by the company I work for to look into getting a team together to play in a football league.

Can anyone send me some links or tell me where to look.

And what standard and when the league starts?

It will probably take a month or so to get a team together.

I run a 6 aside league that is looking for a new team to join. Please look at http://www.footyleague.org.uk. If you post me a PM then I can tell you more about it.

I have just tested the link to the website it sends you to the hosting company. It works if you type in http://www.footyleague.org.uk into the address bar

A 6 a-side league has a vacancy for a team on Wednesday nights between 7.30pm and 9.30pm.

The league has been running for the last 5 years and consists of 2 divisions of 8 teams. We play 'gentleman's rules', in other words without referees, mainly to keep the price down.

The league takes place at Sheffield United's Football Academy on state of the art all weather pitches. We play continuously throughout the year in 14 week seasons.

We are a very friendly league and have teams of all abilities and ages. Our ethos is football for those want to play football rather than brawl on a Sunday morning.

If you are interested in joining our great little league please leave you contact details on the bulletin on footyleague.org.uk

or leave a reply to this message.

I will then get in touch with you and give you more details.

Cheers

Granty

You spotted it already Granty!!

SJTurner - do get in touch with Granty (the second link he posted works - the first one has got a full stop at the end), it is a good league and great facilities.

Cheers,

Sam