Hair extensions: is it normal to have some break?

I have had cinderella hair extensions put in by a qualified person.I have had 2 fall out which have broke from my root and i can also see the odd still in that has broke a bit.Is this normal!!!

Edited by shine2

I have had cinderella hair extensions put in by a qualified person.I have had 2 fall out which have broke from my route and i can also see the odd still in that has broke a bit.Is this normal!!!

LOL

well it dosent sound normal does it?

How long have you had them in?

Have you been looking after them correctly,I used to have them quite often but i had them weaved in so much better :D

hi huni,

3yrs ago i walked upto andrew at funky divas in crystal peaks with a sort spiky bob and asked if he could put me exstentions in an he said he would try an try he did and over the past 3yrs ive been haveing them in an going back every 3month for them to be taken out and replaced, it is one of the best things i have ever done my hair is now past the shoulders and really healthy, i no longer have exstentions in only because i now love my natural hair an want to give it a break, i wont lie i did have a few exstentions come off my hair and that was my fault for useing shampoo with protien in but i NEVER had any snap off at the root and for yours to be snappin off that huni is not normal or right all i can say is go see andrew at funky divas in crystal peaks and have a chat, hope it works out for u huni an merry christmas x

Ive had extensions in since I was like like 17 and Im now 21, But I would never pay the hair dressers to do it £200 or maybe more when you can go to shop buy your own extensions for £40 and do them your self by clipping or glueing them in. Glueing them in does mess ur hair up tho and ive known pppl's hair to fall out from it and get bald patches

hi maz

people were always telling me horror stories about what damage exstentions do an ur right there not cheap and to keep ur hair healthy its better to have them maintained by the hairdresser also it does depend on how u look after them urself e.g shampoo n conditioner .type of brush. ect but hey i do realise that they are not for everyone but they did work for me and like i said iv had them in for 3yrs and now i have healthy long natural hair

Just been somewhere else and they said its normal for a few to break off!

hi shine2

im glad u seeked advice as im no expert im just someone whos experianced avin exstentions in for a long period of time and i cant help but think if i had any break off at the root when i first had them in then i would have worried because i would have been worried that if a few can break off whats to say given time more wont an then u have caused damage to ur hair an trust me huni i cant afford to damage my hair as it is healthy hair but im cursed with fine hair so i need all the volume i can get but hey please listen to ur hairdresser as they r the experts oh an a little bit of a tip i took kelp herbal tablets an still do an they are absolutly fab for growth an condition of ur hair an nails any way good luck an MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!

Think i will take them out after christmas and have clip on ones.I might even put my cinderella hair on ebay!!Need some money back LOL

Oh dear Rapunzel, you haven't been letting guys clime up it again,have you,lol?:hihi: