Why hasn't Aquilani been playing?

I really don't get this, he made his first appearance for the club over a month ago and since then nothing but two very late subs appearances. It's hardly as if Liverpool are overflowing with creative attacking talent and couldn't have done with a bit of what he's supposed to offer on the pitch during this time so far as I'm aware he's no longer injured so why hasn't Benitez used the player he splurged half his transfer spending on?

Because Voronin has been such a star in his place? :hihi::hihi:

I really don't get this, he made his first appearance for the club over a month ago and since then nothing but two very late subs appearances. It's hardly as if Liverpool are overflowing with creative attacking talent and couldn't have done with a bit of what he's supposed to offer on the pitch during this time so far as I'm aware he's no longer injured so why hasn't Benitez used the player he splurged half his transfer spending on?

Are you a liverpool fan?

Are you a liverpool fan?

Is Nick Griffin a black, liberal, gay, asylum seeker?

(well, he may be one.........)

he doesn't like rafas goatee beard.so he has been put as permanant substitute

Hasn't he been injured for a while, plus he's not been there that long anyway really.

Hasn't he been injured for a while, plus he's not been there that long anyway really.

Aquilini's dad said that he's been fit for the last month. Benitez has spouted some nonsense about not wanting to risk Aquilni in close matches, and that there was nothing to gain in bringing him on in a match that Liverpool was either losing or winning.

Aquilini's dad said that he's been fit for the last month. Benitez has spouted some nonsense about not wanting to risk Aquilni in close matches, and that there was nothing to gain in bringing him on in a match that Liverpool was either losing or winning.

Riiigghhtt......so he doesn't want to bring him on when winning, doesn't want to bring him on when losing, and won't risk him in a close match (drawing)? That only leaves....urm...some sort of fantasy football match??

Riiigghhtt......so he doesn't want to bring him on when winning, doesn't want to bring him on when losing, and won't risk him in a close match (drawing)? That only leaves....urm...some sort of fantasy football match??

They were mocking Benitez for this very reason on the radio at the weekend. I can't work it out.

Another loss for loserpool, Benitez must be close to the sack.