For those of us about to give birth soon..general moans

well i had my growth scan....she weighs approx 6lb 4oz.there isn't much fluid around her and because im 39 weeks they are inducing me today!! im sooooooo scared!! have to go in at 11.30.so just ran a bath and tidied up the house!! next time im on here i will have my baby!!wow!!xx

Any news Spotty? Hope everything went well!

My news is that my waters have broken, but haven't gone into labour yet so they've sent me home. Will be induced in a couple of days if nothing happens...

hi all long time no speak so were all about to pop im the same as everyone else fed up bored swollen fat lol my feet are so big I have to wear 2 sizes bigger had a scare been to the hospital for everything to stop.....

saw midwife yesterday who tells me head down engaged but made my net app for the 29/12 please dont let me get to that one ha ha

good luck to all cant wait to see the posts saying all babies born healthy !!!!

All i'm saying is Spotty is now a mummy for the 2nd time :love: I'll leave her to give you all the details, although, her baby is simply gorgeous :love:

Me? Pffft, i'm still the same. Had a midwife appt this morning and she's just starting to engage (4/5ths) so she's booked me another appt for 2 weeks time when i'll be 40+2!! :wow: I'm hoping and praying i'll have had her by then :hihi:

Hope you have your little one soon, bluecanary! Good luck!

All i'm saying is Spotty is now a mummy for the 2nd time :love: I'll leave her to give you all the details, although, her baby is simply gorgeous :love:

Me? Pffft, i'm still the same. Had a midwife appt this morning and she's just starting to engage (4/5ths) so she's booked me another appt for 2 weeks time when i'll be 40+2!! :wow: I'm hoping and praying i'll have had her by then :hihi:

Hope you have your little one soon, bluecanary! Good luck!

congrats to spotty,:D

ive seen my midwife too, next visit is on xmas eve lol

but had internal yesterday at docs and the doc asked me to bear down a little and then said yes i can feel the head, :confused:

ive got 3 n half weeks left, and he must be very low now as she didnt even have to push that far up to feel head, does this mean ill go alittle early?

Ooooo its all exciting isn't it that we're all starting to have our babies now but my god hasn't time flown by - only seems like yesterday when the pregnancy announcements were starting to appear. I turn 6 months tomorrow so a little way to go but I'm so exciting about meeting our little fella.

Congratulations to spotty and good luck to all - its great hearing that they are all arriving. I can't wait!

Hello All!

Robbie Leonard has finally arrived, well in time for Christmas! He appeared after a relatively short labour at 3.30am on 17th Dec - his Dad's birthday! No pics yet as haven't found the time to upload any.

We had a few problems so had to stay in for a few days - can't thank the staff on Rivelin Ward in Jessops enough for all their help and support. Had an interesting journey home yesterday in the snow, and are now trying to adjust to a life with no sleep!

Great to see that some of you have also had a visit from the Stork in the last few days - congrats to you all. Any news yet LoubyLou?

PS If anyone has any tips on how to get a baby to sleep at 4am, I would love to hear them!

Hello All!

Robbie Leonard has finally arrived, well in time for Christmas! He appeared after a relatively short labour at 3.30am on 17th Dec - his Dad's birthday! No pics yet as haven't found the time to upload any.

We had a few problems so had to stay in for a few days - can't thank the staff on Rivelin Ward in Jessops enough for all their help and support. Had an interesting journey home yesterday in the snow, and are now trying to adjust to a life with no sleep!

Great to see that some of you have also had a visit from the Stork in the last few days - congrats to you all. Any news yet LoubyLou?

PS If anyone has any tips on how to get a baby to sleep at 4am, I would love to hear them!

hia congrats hunni:D so happy for you

and nothing here yet apart from loads of braxtons:rolleyes:

Nothing new here for me either but hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee congrats to you BC! :)

yes congratualtions to all the new mummies, those still waiting wont have long to go.

mines due in july and shes already doing my head in

Congratulations bluecanary :)