For those of us about to give birth soon..general moans

I just wanted to say good luck to you all. Such an exciting time, wishing you all lovely births! x

Well they weren't with me that often so god knows where they were!! I'm doing ok, just think the baby is stuck in one spot near my right hip and is kicking the hell out of me and bruising me quite badly. Bit scary as they were checking to start with if I was in early labour - very early labour only being 23 weeks. :(

Oh dear - i'm guessing things are ok now though and you're not in early labour?

They must have been in with me most of the time, every sodding hour i was being woke up :hihi:

Oh dear - i'm guessing things are ok now though and you're not in early labour?

They must have been in with me most of the time, every sodding hour i was being woke up :hihi:

No, no, they checked my cervix and everything where it should be for now! The first night they told me to rest - yeah right, one women had had her baby and going down to SCBU every 2 hours to feed him so was setting her alarm to wake up and the other women in the women with me was being monitored every other 2 hours so being woken up with the sound of her baby heart beating and bibbing of the machines. Not sure how you're meant to relax and get some rest in there. Came home last night so having a relaxing day on the sofa today!

How you doing though? At least you havent got long to go now.

hi every1 i just wnt to wish u all the luck in the world an hope none of u go overdue been thinking about you all alot at the moment because i should have been in the club gutted but cnt wait for all you pics an find out who had quickest labour :hihi: so we will see who,s little bundle comes 1st again gd luck girls xxxx

Hello you lot!! Just wanted to crash and wish you all the best of luck in the coming weeks, been wondering how you were all getting on with your ever expanding christmas puddings!

I just can't get over how quickly the year has gone, I bet it's starting to drag for you lot though! :hihi:

I shall be keeping an eye out for all the birth announcements.....here's to short, pain-free, stitch-free labours for all you lovely ladies! :thumbsup:

Thanks for this Go-Go, and to others who have wished us well! Have a drink or two for all of us with puddings (though my bump definitely looks more like a turkey than a pudding!). Wishing you all the best for 2010 too!

Fooman - I had a really bad hip pain, so bad I could barely walk. I don't know whether it was related, but the baby was lying sideways (transverse breech). He finally moved a couple of weeks ago, and the pain has now pretty much completely gone....

Hey, saw this and thought I'd say I gave birth to my baby girl on 4th December at 12pm. She was due 29th November so she was 5 days late.

We named her Ella May and she's a week old today. I had 2nd degree tear so had to have stitches but they have been fine :)

She's doing well and I'm loving having a newborn again :D

hi guys, ill be 36 weeks on sunday, so 4 weeks left till d-day, im so fed up now, hoping he comes in two and deffo doesnt go over, ill cry, i dont think i could cope,

ive been losing bits of my mucus plug slowly, midwife says it mean nothing sadly, as hes been head down since 28 weeks and 3/5 engaged since 32, im really feeling the pain down there, i feel very sore and bruised, and im now swollen in the lady bits, hurts to walk too much and i get pains in my bum when i sit too long, i cant win, i also keep getting stabbing pains down there too and siatica in my legs which make me walk funny

my hips pop when i turn over in bed, and im up all the time for pee breaks, and if thats not enough the leg cramps, OMG , i woke up screaming the other night, and ended up sitting on sofa at 4am crying,

i want this baby to come soon please santa, not due until 10th jan but this side of the year will be great lol, midwife say anything from 37-42 weeks is considered full term, so just over a week until i get to 37. i feel poop and im tired and ive had enough

haha moan over----- other then that im ready for babs

well i had my growth scan....she weighs approx 6lb 4oz.there isn't much fluid around her and because im 39 weeks they are inducing me today!! im sooooooo scared!! have to go in at 11.30.so just ran a bath and tidied up the house!! next time im on here i will have my baby!!wow!!xx

OMG - how exciting. Good luck,Spotty and don't forget to let us all know when it's all over! At least you know you'll have that baby for Christmas now!

I feel a bit sheepish about starting a general moans thread now when everyone else seems to be having a harder time than me....LubyLou, I'm really sorry it sounds like you're having a bad time of it. As well as suffering hip problems, I also had sciatica - I remember crawling up the stairs on all fours a few weeks ago. I know things are getting late for you now, but have you asked for a physio referral, because it did help me. I also had really bad leg cramps in the night - I remember waking up in agony thinking "childbirth can't be as bad as this" (though no doubt I'm about to be proved wrong!). Mine seemed to stop spontaneously, but apparently they can be down to a mineral deficiency (magnesium or potassium, I think), so might be worth considering a supplement. Anyway, I really hope things get better for you - or your LO arrives really soon!

BTW, there's an old wives' tale that the more difficult your pregnancy, the easier the birth..... I've had a relatively easy time of it compared to many of you, so if it's true, things don't look good for me!

OMG - how exciting. Good luck,Spotty and don't forget to let us all know when it's all over! At least you know you'll have that baby for Christmas now!

I feel a bit sheepish about starting a general moans thread now when everyone else seems to be having a harder time than me....LubyLou, I'm really sorry it sounds like you're having a bad time of it. As well as suffering hip problems, I also had sciatica - I remember crawling up the stairs on all fours a few weeks ago. I know things are getting late for you now, but have you asked for a physio referral, because it did help me. I also had really bad leg cramps in the night - I remember waking up in agony thinking "childbirth can't be as bad as this" (though no doubt I'm about to be proved wrong!). Mine seemed to stop spontaneously, but apparently they can be down to a mineral deficiency (magnesium or potassium, I think), so might be worth considering a supplement. Anyway, I really hope things get better for you - or your LO arrives really soon!

BTW, there's an old wives' tale that the more difficult your pregnancy, the easier the birth..... I've had a relatively easy time of it compared to many of you, so if it's true, things don't look good for me!

yeah good luck spotty, i dont feel theres any piont now with 4 weeks left maybe less, for physio, may as well just wait until its over:(

the siactica is very annoying, the other day i was trying to do a freezer shop and kept limping and getting a jerking in my right leg, felt a right idiot lol, nd believe me id rather go through labour anyday then another leg cramp like my last one, its was awful, at least with labour its for a reason lol, but ill defffo try the supplement thing

ive just been saying to my mate im dreading the thought of another 4weeks, if i go 6 ill be very upset, :mad:

im hoping ill have an easier birth yeah, this is my 4th birth but worst pregnancy, i sailed through my others, oh and im stlll being sick too.

if my first had been this bad, i dont think id have hand another to be honest, ive also now discovered ive got a vaginal prolapse, which my midwife says will get worse after birth so will maybe have to have physio for months after:confused:

never again this is me done, i dont think my body can take another

good luck to you too