For those of us about to give birth soon..general moans

Hi all im in jessops just a quick hi cos im on mobile and not sure if it works right lol i had my baby boy charlie on 21st at 12.37 pm he weighed 7lb 5oz we should be home by tuesday all bein well x

oh congrats hun thats brill, cant believe all these babies lol, great start to ours year hey:D

Oooo another one - yippee - many congratulations.

OK, so who's next. I have another 10 weeks to go, due 7 April, so there must be a few before me.

Congratulations SJ xxx

hi everyone we are home!!!!! :D

wow I feel sort of empty :( All this talk of how I cant wait for this baby to get here and now I miss feeling him kick me

we are both doing incredibly well considering lil charlie was in SCBU for 2 days due to jaundice AGAIN my 1st boy had severe jaundice and needed a blood transfusion but luckily for charlie he only needed UV lights.

Breastfeeding is going better than I expected although the leaking is a bit embaressing lol

Well I hope everyone else is ok and I wish all the best to expectant mothers everywhere enjoy the pain cos soon it will be all over and you will miss it like crazy xxxxxx

p.s no idea how I upload piccies?????? can anyone help??????

That empty feeling will go soon. I had that too. Glad to hear that your lo is doing well despite being a bit poorly. Was the birth ok?

My lo is 15 weeks now and I still leak quite a lot but just get some good breast pads and remember to take spares out with you!

I've never put pics on but I think you need to join a site like photo bucket and then post a link to that or you could post a link to a facebook album. xx

hi everyone we are home!!!!! :D

wow I feel sort of empty :( All this talk of how I cant wait for this baby to get here and now I miss feeling him kick me

we are both doing incredibly well considering lil charlie was in SCBU for 2 days due to jaundice AGAIN my 1st boy had severe jaundice and needed a blood transfusion but luckily for charlie he only needed UV lights.

Breastfeeding is going better than I expected although the leaking is a bit embaressing lol

Well I hope everyone else is ok and I wish all the best to expectant mothers everywhere enjoy the pain cos soon it will be all over and you will miss it like crazy xxxxxx

p.s no idea how I upload piccies?????? can anyone help??????

most deffo understand that hun, i miss it all so much now, i still miss it now

so glad hes doing well hunni

Lovely pics. He's very cute x

Lovely photos and love the one with his brother. So cute.