For those of us about to give birth soon..general moans

the other one was over 9lb too - poor grandma was bed ridden for weeks before they arrived - and they were late!

wow, that's surely some kind of eye-popping record for twins, bless that poor lady lol

Chubby checker bex? :hihi::P

Maddie was 6lb 13oz at birth, 2 weeks later she's 7lb 4oz :hihi:

How much :wow:

She'll give you a good bicep then carry that poundage around :hihi:

:D

Absolutley stunning louby and love the name. How much did he weigh???

He looks dinky.

hey hun thanks, he was 8lb 5oz, was told 8.6 but notes say 8.5, and funnily enough he is tiny, my last one was just under 9lbs n he was hugh n heavy, lucas is so light and tiny, i kept thinking theyd got it wrong lol, but he been wieghed today and is now 8.13, so must be right, hes just so little though

the other one was over 9lb too - poor grandma was bed ridden for weeks before they arrived - and they were late!

aww bless, all mine have been 8-9 lbs babies, i find the same as you lot, the tiny ones didnt fit them at all apart from lucas

i know!!! she likes her milk she does!! and my arms are well toned now,so cant complain!!lol!!

Hi all im in jessops just a quick hi cos im on mobile and not sure if it works right lol i had my baby boy charlie on 21st at 12.37 pm he weighed 7lb 5oz we should be home by tuesday all bein well x

Hi all im in jessops just a quick hi cos im on mobile and not sure if it works right lol i had my baby boy charlie on 21st at 12.37 pm he weighed 7lb 5oz we should be home by tuesday all bein well x

congratulations sj love hope alls well

Congratulations. Hope it all went ok for you. Welcome to Charlie. xx