Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Lyceum Fri 11 Dec-Sun 10 Jan

Lyceum , your private message box is full and I want to reply to yours !

Please empty your box - the kids are SO excited !

I have e-mailed you .

Edited by Daven

my favourite memory is watching the manor operatic society. Been to a few of them with my boys when they were younger and they always had some pastry from somewhere and it was thrown at people in the audience and they threw it back. Reminded me of a teacher in school who had pinpoint accuracy with a blackboard rubber to anyone misbehaving

I am nearly 36 and always go to see a traditional panto with the folks (we all love it, dad even gets into the "He's behind you" bit). The best "non traditional" panto we have ever seen has to be Jim Davidson's "Sinderella" in Manchester, special memories as one of our friends that went with us that night has since died.

I love to see the kids all getting into the boo hiss and trying to catch the sweets - and the whole atmosphere - panto proves we don't need tv!!

Lyceum , your private message box is full and I want to reply to yours !

Please empty your box - the kids are SO excited !

I have e-mailed you .

Lyceum - PLEASE empty your PM box so I can claim my prize !!!!

Inbox has been emptied, please try again.

Went to see this last night, with no children.

It was fantastic and the best laught i've had ina ges.

Was an amazing night!

Loved all the comedy,

Speshally the bits you wouldnt understand as a little child! :L

Unfortunately I missed out on my prize

I tried to PM my details to you when I received notification of winning but all I got was a message saying your inbox was full. What a shame, I had really been looking forward to it. I know that the same thing happened to a fellow forumer who I have been in contact with. It really is a shame because we had both tied to send a PM lots of times on Thursday evening

I was never fortunate enough to go to a panto, sounds absolutely fantastic though, gona look for some tickets now....

Just back from the final performance.

Wonderful show and great to see everyone enjoyed it. We left on a buzzing high.

It is wonderful to see that Tommy Cooper's spirit saw fit to enter Damian Williams and was that Toyah's own body in that rubber suit?

We had been to the Manor Operatic a couple of weeks ago and can say that there is no competition. They were both fantastic and we are lucky to have had two wonderful pantos this year. They had their differences ... and similarities .... but you would be hard pushed to say that one was better ... just different (and the MOS do it for love, not money)

Edited by cgksheff